Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Who has the strongest Pitching in 12u & 14u

by Popsof4 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:01 am

artomatic wrote:
Popsof4 wrote:Parents come on this site and attempt to hype up there DD and DD's team. This is done because of there insecurity of where there DD truly stands within the world of travel softball. A defeat or win during a friendly, a win at western nationals, a compliment from a gold coach etc... is at times there only claim to fame.

These parents want the attention that the true ballers get without a need for there names being mentioned in a public setting, but runs rampidly among gold coaches even at the age of 12-13.

Unfortunately, 90% of these posters want what 10% already have with little to no effort.

With that being said, when the chest thumps and the tallies are taken for friendly victories we should express a little more sympathy.

I might be mistaking you for someone else, but if I'm correct, your kid kicked butt and really represented well last Thursday and Friday... :D

Diddo :lol:
Popsof4

by teamko » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:47 am

MoeFoes wrote:Besides I know of a rec ball catcher and pitcher that would smoke most. Just cant afford the time or money for travel. Catcher has a cannon and exceeds most college requirements as a 12U. Pitcher throws gas with movement but parents want to wait till 16 for travel. Shut down travel 14U as a REC BALL 12U.

MoeFoes- Thanks for the love! I usually don't get on these boards but I don't understand the back and forth questioning of someone's opinion? Haters?
For those who care to know:
Knockouts IS a travel team! Whether we just got started or not should not be a factor on how good the girls are period.
Knockouts came from Northridge in SFV and our fields are based in Encino.
Our 12u pitcher is a 97 and she ROCKS!!! (my opinion)
Just to clear things up....I am not a coach on this team nor is my daughter the pitcher on this team or any other team for that matter.

Look out for us! We are looking for good competition and having a great time!
These girls work hard and reality IS there is no single #1 pitcher, team or coach out there period!

But MoeFoes again I do not know who you are, I assume we played your team at our friendly we hosted? But it's a nice compliment I am sure the pitcher would appreciate. I know you are...just stating your opinion....and we should all just respect everyone's opinion and agree to disagree for the most part! 8-)

Peace, Love and Softball...........
teamko

by why me » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:47 am

PUMP PUMP PUMP THEM UP !!!!!!!

I think the best pitchers are not always on the best teams. I have seen alot of girls the past two years pitching and yes there are a few DOMINATING pitchers, but there are also alot of girls that can't win because of the defense behind them. The girls that can get people to hit groundballs and keep them off balanced are good pitchers.

BEST PITCHING IN 12U. DEPENDS ON THAT DAY. HAHA - who comes out hot and who is not.

Good Luck to all teams this up-coming year.
why me

by OCwildcatMom » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:10 pm

teamko wrote:
MoeFoes wrote:Besides I know of a rec ball catcher and pitcher that would smoke most. Just cant afford the time or money for travel. Catcher has a cannon and exceeds most college requirements as a 12U. Pitcher throws gas with movement but parents want to wait till 16 for travel. Shut down travel 14U as a REC BALL 12U.

MoeFoes- Thanks for the love! I usually don't get on these boards but I don't understand the back and forth questioning of someone's opinion? Haters?
Knockouts IS a travel team! Whether we just got started or not should not be a factor on how good the girls are period.
Just to clear things up....I am not a coach on this team nor is my daughter the pitcher on this team or any other team for that matter.

These girls work hard and reality IS there is no single #1 pitcher, team or coach out there period!

But MoeFoes again I do not know who you are, I assume we played your team at our friendly we hosted? But it's a nice compliment I am sure the pitcher would appreciate. I know you are...just stating your opinion....and we should all just respect everyone's opinion and agree to disagree for the most part! 8-)

Attachments
2004bullseyeweb.jpg
2004bullseyeweb.jpg (73.72 KiB) Viewed 4429 times
OCwildcatMom

by hotwheels » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:14 pm

That's pretty funny!
hotwheels

by sportzjunky » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:49 pm

OCwildcatMom wrote:
teamko wrote:

OCwildcatmom - So tell me was this what your goal was when you started this thread? To call out who needs a target? Dont know who the knockouts are but Northridge ASA has been putting out solid travel ball level players for years.

Tribe - Take it easy on them calling 'em rec. Not very long ago you were living in the glass house hoping no one would throw a stone at you. I watchd your team at states last spring. You've done a good job the past couple years setting that org up while learning. Now be nice and return the favor to the KO's. Good luck. JMO
The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure.
These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.
- Vince Lombardi
sportzjunky

by tfresh » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:52 pm

teamko wrote:

tfresh

by OCwildcatMom » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:11 pm

sportzjunky wrote:
OCwildcatMom wrote:
teamko wrote:

OCwildcatmom - So tell me was this what your goal was when you started this thread? To call out who needs a target? Dont know who the knockouts are but Northridge ASA has been putting out solid travel ball level players for years.

Tribe - Take it easy on them calling 'em rec. Not very long ago you were living in the glass house hoping no one would throw a stone at you. I watchd your team at states last spring. You've done a good job the past couple years setting that org up while learning. Now be nice and return the favor to the KO's. Good luck. JMO

No this was not what I was looking for but it certianly is entertainment. Iwas really more interested in 14u as my DD plays in that Div. but I do know alot of 12u players and parents. I just thought the whole Target thing was funny.
OCwildcatMom

by artomatic » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:14 pm

i tried to warn you...

besides, everyone knows "the one" has relocated to Ft Worth TX!

http://www.youtube.com/user/qwikvr6gti#p/u/1/fqKlMraAhww
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by OCwildcatMom » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:21 pm

artomatic wrote:i tried to warn you...

besides, everyone knows "the one" has relocated to Ft Worth TX!

http://www.youtube.com/user/qwikvr6gti#p/u/1/fqKlMraAhww

Is she 14u?
OCwildcatMom

PreviousNext

Return to CA