CA

Arch Villains

by Chin Music » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:52 pm

the delivery is way overused!
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:30 pm

Spazdad- Love this weather, debates and people. What a great place!! All our hearts and prayers go out to the brave and resilient people of southern Texas.
Last edited by C77fastpitch on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C77fastpitch

by 4xAllAmer2xNatChamp » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:23 pm

Man have I missed this. Sure glad to be back for a 3rd time. 8-)
4xAllAmer2xNatChamp

by C77fastpitch » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:30 pm

It's amazing to me how many people think they're experts at things they have no knowledge about what so ever. It's like the overuse label,"Consultant". These people get mad and call you names if you question their expertise, but won't counter with even a minute amount of actual background insight into subject they're suppose to be so perceptive about. This is especially true in fast-pitch softball, and especially those that post so often on this forum. (Pale Rider)
C77fastpitch

by Pale Rider » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:33 am

C77fastpitch wrote:It's amazing to me how many people think they're experts at things they have no knowledge about what so ever. It's like the overuse label,"Consultant". These people get mad and call you names if you question their expertise, but won't counter with even a minute amount of actual background insight into subject they're suppose to be so perceptive about. This is especially true in fast-pitch softball, and especially those that post so often on this forum. (Pale Rider)

Whatever, Pookie... :D
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by C77fastpitch » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:06 am

Pale Rider- I'm sure to some of your close friends, those with a similar intellect, your answer is clever, witty, or highly intellectual. However, to people with even a normal IQ your answer is weird, abnormal, and just plain stupid. It's so nice to carry on a conversation with such a brain child. What is your expertise on the subject of fast-pitch softball?
C77fastpitch

by Hinky » Thu May 24, 2018 9:01 am

:P. its so damn warm and friendly on HB...
Last edited by Hinky on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hinky

by C77fastpitch » Sat May 26, 2018 11:01 am

The wisdom of the Spaz! Hey, old boy lets be friends. Like you say, softball is a small world, and I'm sure we'll meet out here. I was actually asking about you the other day. A friend told me who she thought you were. My husband is helping out on a team, he's a really big guy you can't miss him 6'5 240 muscle. If you think you might know who we are please come up and say Hey. I absolutely love it out here.
C77fastpitch

by jtat32 » Sat May 26, 2018 3:21 pm

C77fastpitch wrote:The wisdom of the Spaz! Hey, old boy lets be friends. Like you say, softball is a small world, and I'm sure we'll meet out here. I was actually asking about you the other day. A friend told me who she thought you were. My husband is helping out on a team, he's a really big guy you can't miss him 6'5 240 muscle. If you think you might know who we are please come up and say Hey. I absolutely love it out here.

Yeah, and I heard you two met while doing special ops in Afghanistan while on spring break from law school at Yale. The Taliban still tell stories about the American man-god who can fly and shoot bullets out of his ass. The person I heard this from told me that you where there on special request from the CIA because you are the only person alive who really knows how to instruct the Afghan troops.

You are truly an American treasure. Both of you.
jtat32
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to CA