Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

WHO ARE BEST 12U TEAMS IN CALIFORNIA

by artomatic » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:51 am

Wildcat23 wrote:Norco...

Yeah, that is accurate. OCBB-Flores lost to a quality '05 team in pool play...what does that have to do with someone using lame a** rec ball tactics to protect a run in a bracket game?? Oh yeah, it has NOTHING to do with it.

But, I guess "a win is a win..." like in Norco, "a woman is a woman...cousin or not!" :lol:

Made possible by the fact that they had scored more runs at that time...
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by CA-All-Day » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:49 am

Wildcat23 wrote:Arto...

Are you stuck on repeat? If so, kindly bang your head against the wall to see if it'll reset your brain. Got it, yeah, they had more runs... "check!" Rec ball BS is rec ball BS...regardless of the score. But, if you are stuck, as your comments seem to be, in the rec ball days, please, find a board suited for that and post your inane sh** there. :roll:

Last time I Checked a loss is still a loss. Without downright cheating of course, it sounds like someone got out Coached.
CA-All-Day

by artomatic » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:47 am

Wildcat23 wrote:Arto...

Are you stuck on repeat? If so, kindly bang your head against the wall to see if it'll reset your brain. Got it, yeah, they had more runs... "check!" Rec ball BS is rec ball BS...regardless of the score. But, if you are stuck, as your comments seem to be, in the rec ball days, please, find a board suited for that and post your inane sh** there. :roll:

Sounds like sour grapes to me.
Thanks for the advice, I will start looking for a site more suitable to my rec ball mentality.
Good luck to your kid.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Chin Music » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:48 pm

How bout Lucky Charms- Lasorda or Flaming Hot Cheetos- Pinella?
I got u Arto!
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by artomatic » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:12 pm

Chin Music wrote:How bout Lucky Charms- Lasorda or Flaming Hot Cheetos- Pinella?
I got u Arto!

:D
I will say, it's nice to see a beefy 12u rankings post, this is what Heybucket was built on.
Looking back, this was the funnest time and the best memories.

To wildcat, trust me, I get what you are saying, but there will always be timed games in travel, like Spaz said.
It just seems like wasted energy being pissed about it.
JMHO
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by CA-All-Day » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:35 pm

So obviously We stumbled onto a nice little rivalry between These teams. I am going to have to make it out to one of there games if we all are lucky enough to see them match up this spring. Sounds like fire works in the making
CA-All-Day

by 05pains » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:47 pm

So bobcat23...if managing the clock correctly is bad coaching or rec ball coaching as you say..maybe you should explain to us what good coaching is...Or maybe flores can tell us about good coaching,after all he's done so much with that team...Kinch Took them out of the World Series second year tens...Despite flores whooping him all season...last year they looked bad...I mean let's be honest that team hasn't gotten any better...so can you or your coach please advise us all on what good coaching is I would like to know :o :shock:
05pains

by catcherzrule » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:00 pm

WOW...The "bucket" is back! Settle people...they are only 12. I am sure a lot of this will work itself out over the spring/summer and PGF should be fun.

Peace and Love.... 8-)
catcherzrule

by Mcalf33 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:44 pm

I haven't seen every team on this list so I cant speak to taking anyone off. But Batbusters Mascarenes is just as good if not better than some on this list.
Mcalf33
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Hook Slide » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:26 pm

I see quotes from this wildcat person but no posts from them. Deleting your comments once you sober up is a rec move.
Hook Slide

PreviousNext

Return to CA