Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Fall Classic 10U POSTED...Who's favorite?

by betterthanaboy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:03 am

:mrgreen:

http://www.triplecrownsports.com/showbr ... sionid=289

A1 HB Breeze 99 Huntington Beach
A2 USA Revolution Riverside
A3 SM Blaze 10U San Marcos
B1 JYNX 10U West Covina
B2 Madness Winchester
B3 IE Elite Highland
betterthanaboy

by ATD » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:25 am

betterthanaboy wrote::mrgreen:

A1 HB Breeze 99 Huntington Beach
A2 USA Revolution Riverside
A3 SM Blaze 10U San Marcos
B1 JYNX 10U West Covina
B2 Madness Winchester
B3 IE Elite Highland

I would say Jynx 10U if they can get some space between games. They have a very hard throwing #1 and they formed in July so they have been playing together going on two months and active in friendlies. The rest of the teams are "the rest".
Coming to a team near you...
ATD

by Demonboy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:30 am

This week's sign that the apocolypse is upon us. :twisted:
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"

"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
Demonboy

by TheCloser » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:36 am

They said it "The rest of the teams are "the rest". :o
TheCloser

by NORCALGOLD » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:12 pm

Wait till ATD comes back with his/her recball comment,Which is ment to be a verbal jab at the quaility of someones 10u team.When he/she knows all your great 10u players and teams have been playing TB for the last 4 years since 6u.
NORCALGOLD

by betterthanaboy » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:20 pm

NORCALGOLD wrote:Wait till ATD comes back with his/her recball comment,Which is ment to be a verbal jab at the quaility of someones 10u team.When he/she knows all your great 10u players and teams have been playing TB for the last 4 years since 6u.

looks like JYNX pulled it off, not bad for a recball team?
betterthanaboy

by THE MAD-DOG99 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:52 pm

betterthanaboy wrote:
NORCALGOLD wrote:Wait till ATD comes back with his/her recball comment,Which is ment to be a verbal jab at the quaility of someones 10u team.When he/she knows all your great 10u players and teams have been playing TB for the last 4 years since 6u.

Just curious, do you people ever read before you post..?

Norcal, don't see where ATD posted about rec ball , also ATD was right on the other thread , 98 's should be playing 12U not 10U...anyone that does that is just trophy hunting..

Boy whatever..??
If you read the post you would see that ATD said Jinx would win...

Might want to sharpen the pencil before you write again..?
THE MAD-DOG99

by betterthanaboy » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:31 pm

THE MAD-DOG99 wrote:
betterthanaboy wrote:

Just curious, do you people ever read before you post..?

Norcal, don't see where ATD posted about rec ball , also ATD was right on the other thread , 98 's should be playing 12U not 10U...anyone that does that is just trophy hunting..

Boy whatever..??
If you read the post you would see that ATD said Jinx would win...

Might want to sharpen the pencil before you write again..?

I heard JYNX was all 99's. any confirmations?
betterthanaboy

by ATD » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Norcalgold wanted to continue something from another thread. I didn't bite. I have nothing to do with Jynx 10U or any other 10U team, my daughter(s) is a 97 and 95. But also have several personal friends in 10U and we "geek out" and talk softball all day long. I did see Jynx play not that long ago and they were very put together for a team that was recently formed. They looked like they were together for 2-3 months already and with a strong pitcher I saw them doing very well in this tournament and in the fall. The other teams will catch up soon enough and in the end it doesn't matter where you are at in September, what matters is where you are at in the spring and in Nationals. It would appear to me that Jynx was all 99's and maybe 1-2 00's but only going guessing based on the size of the girls, they aren't the biggest team out there, but again, what matters is spring. For now, I think Jynx and Firecrackers99-Black would be the two top 10U teams to beat and Firecrackers99-Black with a large edge.

Good jobs to all of the other teams in this TCS tournament. A good way to get your feet wet and the main take away isn't your succesess but the wealth of things you learned that you need to work on to make you a better team for tournaments and qualifiers that will really count in the 10U world. Players/coaches/managers alike.
Coming to a team near you...
ATD

by str8up » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:52 am

ATD wrote:Norcalgold wanted to continue something from another thread. I didn't bite. I have nothing to do with Jynx 10U or any other 10U team, my daughter(s) is a 97 and 95. But also have several personal friends in 10U and we "geek out" and talk softball all day long. I did see Jynx play not that long ago and they were very put together for a team that was recently formed. They looked like they were together for 2-3 months already and with a strong pitcher I saw them doing very well in this tournament and in the fall. The other teams will catch up soon enough and in the end it doesn't matter where you are at in September, what matters is where you are at in the spring and in Nationals. It would appear to me that Jynx was all 99's and maybe 1-2 00's but only going guessing based on the size of the girls, they aren't the biggest team out there, but again, what matters is spring. For now, I think Jynx and Firecrackers99-Black would be the two top 10U teams to beat and Firecrackers99-Black with a large edge.

Good jobs to all of the other teams in this TCS tournament. A good way to get your feet wet and the main take away isn't your succesess but the wealth of things you learned that you need to work on to make you a better team for tournaments and qualifiers that will really count in the 10U world. Players/coaches/managers alike.

Well said "ATD" ;)
Congrats to So.Cal. "JYNX" 10u..............end of discussion ! :ugeek:
Team Work
Multiplies Your Talent
str8up

Next

Return to CA