Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Purse Stolen at Triple Crown San Diego

by teamjaeya » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:56 am

I'm so heartbroken right now. The thought of someone breaking in my car at a kids sporting event,
just sickens my stomach. While playing in the final rounds of the Triple Crown World Series 10U this weekend. Someone broke into my car, stole my purse with my wallet, jewelry and all of my families identity in it. Not to mention used my debit card(s) before I even noticed it was gone. Seriously, who does that? I had been leaving my purse in the car all week, so I didn't have to lug it around. How ironic, it happens the last day of the tournament when all traveling families are all packed to hit the road. Did this happen to anyone else?
teamjaeya

by SeeBallHitBall » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:15 pm

Unfortunately an all too frequent occurrence. You've learned a hard lesson and I doubt your's was a singular occurrence

Dirtbags (not LBSU) have their pick of the parking lot on Sundays after hotel check-outs have occurred.
SeeBallHitBall

by MyLifeInMySUV » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:41 am

I am so sorry that happened to you. That is infuriating and so frustrating, I am sure. Thank you for sharing what happened to you so the rest of us can learn from it. I hope somehow your belongings are recovered and the losers that did this to you are caught.
MyLifeInMySUV

by Pale Rider » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:51 am

Happened to me before...one rule of thumb is NEVER leave anything within sight in your vehicle you aren't willing to lose...
Went to a tourney once in the SE (Baaaaad town) where the police brought in mobile towers to watch parking lots...
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Baller50 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:25 pm

Sorry to hear that..just a suggestion tho, why don't you put your purse in the trunk of your car? My wife does this because how nasty this society has gotten. If the purse is in plain sight, you have just given the thieves a perfect welcome to your personal belongings. I hope you find some closure on your situation.
Baller50

Return to CA