Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Schutt Cup...COIN FLIPS?

by catcherzrule » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:37 pm

Spaz...way to support, you should be proud of who you think is the greatest thing going apparently.

FP05...you must know me. Give me a call, email, etc...or are you hiding behind a screen name?
catcherzrule

by tbjd33 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:49 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:
catcherzrule wrote:Numb? They feel every gentle touch you provide. :lol:

Never said it was Tyson's FAULT, just that once again, there he is, in the midst of something that is less than stellar.

No axe grinding here, DD never played for him and never will. Simply pointing out that a TOURNEY should not end in a coin flip...no matter who is involved.

And yes, the next time Tyson does something stupid, and he will, I will be here to share my thoughts. If you enjoy the kool aid, drink on. I for one am sick of seeing him strut around, boom boxes thumping on the field, cussing out blues, coaches, players...and people continue to support he and his style of org.

Huh MT wasn't there as far as I know. Kind of sucks to get blamed for something when your not there...

Yea I'd love to see that exchange. That isn't gonna happen! LOL...

This is what happens when you post under an anonymous screen name. I doubt catcher would post this if he was using his real name.

33 - Be careful of your grammar when posting here...there just might be an English teacher lurking. ;)

Damn iPhone auto correct... LOL
tbjd33

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:06 pm

tbjd33 wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:
catcherzrule wrote:Numb? They feel every gentle touch you provide. :lol:

Never said it was Tyson's FAULT, just that once again, there he is, in the midst of something that is less than stellar.

No axe grinding here, DD never played for him and never will. Simply pointing out that a TOURNEY should not end in a coin flip...no matter who is involved.

And yes, the next time Tyson does something stupid, and he will, I will be here to share my thoughts. If you enjoy the kool aid, drink on. I for one am sick of seeing him strut around, boom boxes thumping on the field, cussing out blues, coaches, players...and people continue to support he and his style of org.

Huh MT wasn't there as far as I know. Kind of sucks to get blamed for something when your not there...

Yea I'd love to see that exchange. That isn't gonna happen! LOL...

This is what happens when you post under an anonymous screen name. I doubt catcher would post this if he was using his real name.

33 - Be careful of your grammar when posting here...there just might be an English teacher lurking. ;)

Damn iPhone auto correct... LOL

:lol:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to CA