Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Schutt Cup...COIN FLIPS?

by catcherzrule » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:19 am

So, according to the bracket, the last few Gold Bracket games at the Schutt Cup were real "nail biters!" What they didn't post, as far as I can tell, is that the Gold Bracket's semi-finals and Championship game were all decided by a COIN FLIP! Really? Yep!

"Congrats" to Tyson's CA team on playing hard, competing...then lucking out! :roll:

How So Cal's Finest, TCS, etc...allow this to happen is baffling. :?
catcherzrule

by Dugoutdirt » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:05 am

Why a coin flip?
Dugoutdirt
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fontana10! » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:25 pm

What age group are you referring to? The scores are all on their website. I contacted a close friend of mine who's daughter was in the 16u championship game. When asked about a coin flip, he said they played every game. Where did you see this information regarding coin flips?
fontana10!

by catcherzrule » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:04 pm

18 Gold Bracket... notice the scores for semi's and Championship? 1-0, 1-0, 1-0. Hmmmm... :oops:

https://www.triplecrownsports.com/Event ... sionid=293

Info from parents, players...those on the field watching the coin flips.

As far as why coin flips not sure, ask TCS...Tyson has done this before..."par for the course" if you ask me. :lol:
catcherzrule

by B34R DOWN » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:34 pm

Wouldn't the other 3 coaches have to agree to this unless it was something TCS specifically did?
B34R DOWN

by B34R DOWN » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:56 pm

Was it a coin flip or toss??? If the coin doesn't actually flip they must do it again right????
B34R DOWN

by Tyler Durden » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:44 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
catcherzrule wrote:18 Gold Bracket... notice the scores for semi's and Championship? 1-0, 1-0, 1-0. Hmmmm... :oops:

https://www.triplecrownsports.com/Event ... sionid=293

Info from parents, players...those on the field watching the coin flips.

As far as why coin flips not sure, ask TCS...Tyson has done this before..."par for the course" if you ask me. :lol:

Oh look who's back with an agenda.
Semi between As and Bullets. The Bullets had to leave to fly back home and they had already faced each othe Saturday in pool play.
Semi between CA and Breakers. Was told Breakers only had 9 and both teams agreed to not play since the other semi wasn't being played.
Not uncommon in 18s to not play out a tourney.The format called for 5 games on Sunday. A bit ridiculous to begin with. No reason to put that load on players.
But I know. In your world it was all CA's fault :roll:

catcherzrule you numb nuts, it's not 12u. Your axe-grinding is amusing. Trying to sell us on a theory that Marty T. cares about 'winning' the schutt cup is awesome. Next time you see him, tell him he's a trophy-hunter and a coin-toss cheat. Make sure to get some video of that exchange.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by catcherzrule » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:07 pm

Numb? They feel every gentle touch you provide. :lol:

Never said it was Tyson's FAULT, just that once again, there he is, in the midst of something that is less than stellar.

No axe grinding here, DD never played for him and never will. Simply pointing out that a TOURNEY should not end in a coin flip...no matter who is involved.

And yes, the next time Tyson does something stupid, and he will, I will be here to share my thoughts. If you enjoy the kool aid, drink on. I for one am sick of seeing him strut around, boom boxes thumping on the field, cussing out blues, coaches, players...and people continue to support he and his style of org.
catcherzrule

by tbjd33 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:41 pm

catcherzrule wrote:Numb? They feel every gentle touch you provide. :lol:

Never said it was Tyson's FAULT, just that once again, there he is, in the midst of something that is less than stellar.

No axe grinding here, DD never played for him and never will. Simply pointing out that a TOURNEY should not end in a coin flip...no matter who is involved.

And yes, the next time Tyson does something stupid, and he will, I will be here to share my thoughts. If you enjoy the kool aid, drink on. I for one am sick of seeing him strut around, boom boxes thumping on the field, cussing out blues, coaches, players...and people continue to support he and his style of org.

Huh MT wasn't there as far as I know. Kind of sucks to get blamed for something when your not there...

Yea I'd love to see that exchange. That isn't gonna happen! LOL...
tbjd33

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:31 pm

tbjd33 wrote:
catcherzrule wrote:Numb? They feel every gentle touch you provide. :lol:

Huh MT wasn't there as far as I know. Kind of sucks to get blamed for something when your not there...

Yea I'd love to see that exchange. That isn't gonna happen! LOL...

This is what happens when you post under an anonymous screen name. I doubt catcher would post this if he was using his real name.

33 - Be careful of your grammar when posting here...there just might be an English teacher lurking. ;)
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to CA