Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U SoCal Preseason Thoughts

by PDad » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:27 am

Clean_up wrote:
OCwildcatMom wrote:Batbusters Ray ,Valley Tribe & American Pastime should all be good teams. I heard Palomino is now BB-Ray????? I believe all 3 of thease teams have 5 or more returning players.

I heard the same thing yesterday about OCBB Ray, also picked up another solid pitcher from AAs maybe. OCBB Ray surprised many of us when they stepped it up and came out with that occasional upset, so additing a few key players is going to maybe give them some consistency, they have good athletes and talent already and were playing really well the end of the season.

What about Minors Gold 97 and OC Wildcats 97, I thought they were both pretty solid as well..?

They're now CA Cruisers 97 (nee OC Wildcats 97)...

OCwildcatMom - Didn't the 95 and 96 teams join Cruisers as well? Are there any OC Wildcat teams left?
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by CharlieHough » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:31 am

AA's Palomino 97 - Rest in Peace...lol

The team lived a great life and the girl, parents, and coaches had a wild, but wonderful ride.

The reality is the three pitchers (all#1's in my book) will end up on 3 different teams. BB-Ray is a great spot for a few of the girls (This will be a VERY strong team). Another team (to be named later) will pick up 3 or so (and be VERY strong), and the AA's will field a 12u team that will most likely be a mixed 97/98.

Remember, at this time of year, anything can happen.
I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it!

Billy Jack...1971
CharlieHough

by Clean_up » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:51 am

PDad wrote:
Clean_up wrote:
OCwildcatMom wrote:Batbusters Ray ,Valley Tribe & American Pastime should all be good teams. I heard Palomino is now BB-Ray????? I believe all 3 of thease teams have 5 or more returning players.

I heard the same thing yesterday about OCBB Ray, also picked up another solid pitcher from AAs maybe. OCBB Ray surprised many of us when they stepped it up and came out with that occasional upset, so additing a few key players is going to maybe give them some consistency, they have good athletes and talent already and were playing really well the end of the season.

What about Minors Gold 97 and OC Wildcats 97, I thought they were both pretty solid as well..?

They're now CA Cruisers 97 (nee OC Wildcats 97)...

OCwildcatMom - Didn't the 95 and 96 teams join Cruisers as well? Are there any OC Wildcat teams left?

My bad, I forgot about the switch from Wildcats to Cruisers... I would think the Cal Cruisers Org will attract some good players..
Clean_up

by rts55 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:26 pm

what
rts55

by Carl Spackler » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:15 pm

OC Snow released & reshuffled and has to replace his 96's too
OC Ray regrouped after a few departures and took AA's top players
Corona Lockman has to replace his 96's including pitcher
AA's= Audios Amigos to the top ten
Powersurge 97 could draw players from 96's success and area.
USA Athletics must totally reload/regroup
Cerritos Franchise 97 will be strong
Valley Tribe always in the mix
Pastime will be there
Cal Thunder, Minors, Nemesis and new Jynx- Cant wait to see what their new faces look like.
Can't wait to see first friendlies....
Carl Spackler

by Clean_up » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:55 pm

What about the younger '98 teams? Victory will be rght there, and what about OCBB '98? Any others? Firecrackers?
Clean_up

by OCwildcatMom » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Personally I think that the 97 players are much stronger than the 98's I also think that the 99's are a strong group too
OCwildcatMom

by almosthuman » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:55 pm

OCwildcatMom wrote:Personally I think that the 97 players are much stronger than the 98's I also think that the 99's are a strong group too

I'll put my money on the 03's. They will dominate! ;)
almosthuman

by CharlieHough » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:34 pm

is Dani an 03? monster player!
I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it!

Billy Jack...1971
CharlieHough

by Demonboy » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:16 pm

I'll go with the '01 Knuckleknockers. They're a bit young but they play dirty and use altered bats.
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"

"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
Demonboy

PreviousNext

Return to CA