A great way to:
* cross train
* rehabilitate
* move through stiffness and soreness
*improve flexibility
*increase lean body tissue
*help reduce the risk of injury
*train hard without over stresses the body

A 30 minute water workout can have the same benefit of a 2 hour land based workout depending on how you move and train.

The water is healing and a way to total body condition.

Check out the website for information about group workouts in Ladera Ranch, Ca as well as DVD training opportunities.

Warrior on!

http://www.waterwarrior.us
Last edited by cb4sftball on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cb4sftball
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Tyler Durden » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:56 pm

Colleen, I've got to tell you, I'm not a fan of you hawking 'smart drugs' on this message board. Suggesting to children that they should take your potions in order to perform better, is fundamentally wrong. You must do a lot of rationalizing to make sense of this.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:35 pm

I agree Tyler, especially after reading their "disclaimer"...

Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product is not for pregnant women and children. If you're under the age of 18 or taking any other supplements or medication - consult with your doctor before taking. We put effectiveness and safety first. We only use ingredients that are generally regarded as safe (GRAS) and/or acceptable as a dietary supplement by the FDA. We use the precise ingredients at the right dosages and the right ratios as supported by double-blind, peer-reviewed clinicals.

That should be shown separately as a warning, not buried in the middle of a disclaimer. The text on the web site doesn't suggest it was written by a "smart" person.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to CA