Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Monster Mash

by catcherzrule » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:06 am

Cracker...

What "kinda sucks" for the sport are the 824 teams PAYING to use the Firecracker name. :(

Those kids are literally getting "F"-ed! :lol:
catcherzrule

by Crackers4Life » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:39 am

catcherzrule wrote:Cracker...

What "kinda sucks" for the sport are the 824 teams PAYING to use the Firecracker name. :(

Those kids are literally getting "F"-ed! :lol:

Sucks for who? By far the best organization out there. Haters gonna hate though! Crackalackin'out!
The greatest there has ever BEEN!!
Crackers4Life

by B34R DOWN » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:36 am

What REALLY sucks is Adults talking so poorly about kids... I think the fact that everyone is SO wrapped up in 9-10 year old girls playing in the most elite level of the sport is asinine... 10u Travel Ball didn't really exist a few years ago, so maybe that's a sign of what is really wrong.... And as far as bashing on the bigger brand Travel Ball orgs that's just sad... Don't like them? don't have your DD play for them... I am sure the thousands of girls that went to college with a little help from the brand name/org might have something to say about it...
B34R DOWN

by catcherzrule » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:57 am

No one ever mistook Cracker for the parent of the year in TB! Biggest yes, best...uh OCBB may have something to say about that...but they are too busy working hard to three-peat at PGF. :lol:

Not bashing,...just speaking the truth. Compare what Rico does to what Stith or Richardson do...not even close in regards to paying for the "brand." Not speaking from rumor or HB posts, but from experience. :)
catcherzrule

by Crackers4Life » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:45 pm

:D :o :o :o :o catcher rule, they are all the same, well except for FireCrackers!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The greatest there has ever BEEN!!
Crackers4Life

by fastpitchdad05 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:07 pm

Unless you're arguing success on the field I personally can't see lumping in the So Cal A's org with FC and OCBB. SCA doesn't have anywhere near the same amount of teams as the other two and because of this appear to be a lot less about the money IMO.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by catcherzrule » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:47 pm

If you have personal knowledge about those org's...one may lump away. :P

Cracker...what's the last thing Rico won? Oh, yeah, TCS Nationals...whoopie! :roll:
catcherzrule

by fastpitchdad05 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:50 pm

catcherzrule wrote:If you have personal knowledge about those org's...one may lump away. :P

Cracker...what's the last thing Rico won? Oh, yeah, TCS Nationals...whoopie! :roll:

Please explain the knowledge you have that would lump them in. I'm dealing with the fact that they have far less teams which isn't disputable.

And also understand that I have no dog in this fight as my DD never played for any of the three, but did play against all three of their top teams. I'm just calling it like I see it as an outsider looking in.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to CA