Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Monster Mash

by Crackers4Life » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:49 pm

So now that there has been a Big Tournemant who looks good in 10u? 30 Teams is a Big turnout
The greatest there has ever BEEN!!
Crackers4Life

by 05pains » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:18 pm

Crackers4Life wrote:So now that there has been a Big Tournemant who looks good in 10u? 30 Teams is a Big turnout

Well,I watched a lot of games this weekend and I think power surge 05 would have taken it all if it wasn't for the trophy chasing 04 Las Vegas legends....I'm going to make sure we run the score up real good on them come January...I hope they enjoy there 2 seconds of fame...
05pains

by Tyler Durden » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:36 am

Spazsdad wrote:Just to be clear you are talking about extracting revenge on 10 yr old girls? Just checking.

Haha yea that's awesome. Ross don't play well with others. Taking a look at his inaugural post....

"HI,MY NAME IS ROSS,MY DAUGHTER IS 5/9 170 AND HITS BOMBS...WE ARE FROM TEXAS WE USED TO PLAY ON HOT SHOTS...NEW TO THE AREA AND WOULD LIKE TO WALK ON WE DONT DO WELL WITH TRY OUTS...LET ME KNOW IF WE CAN GET A PRIVATE WORKOUT..."

The best part is the "WE don't do well with tryouts"...........

Ross, be easy on those ten year olds when you are running up that score my friend.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Crackers4Life » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:27 am

Ross is ruthless. I like this guy. And for the best 10u that wasn't there has to be our Firecrackers H/K. Undefeated baby!!!!
The greatest there has ever BEEN!!
Crackers4Life

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:36 am

Crackers4Life wrote:Ross is ruthless. I like this guy. And for the best 10u that wasn't there has to be our Firecrackers H/K. Undefeated baby!!!!

Ah the Monster Mash. That's where it all started for Fastpitchdad05 here on the bucket. Memories... :o :shock: :? :lol:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SDTitans » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:42 am

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
Crackers4Life wrote:Ross is ruthless. I like this guy. And for the best 10u that wasn't there has to be our Firecrackers H/K. Undefeated baby!!!!

Ah the Monster Mash. That's where it all started for Fastpitchdad05 here on the bucket. Memories... :o :shock: :? :lol:

I remember that. Jeff.. Kiana is coaching a 12u team now, her first Monster Mash she did well as a young 18 yrs old coach..
SDTitans
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:45 am

SDTitans wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:

I remember that. Jeff.. Kiana is coaching a 12u team now, her first Monster Mash she did well as a young 18 yrs old coach..

That's awesome, Steve! Please say hello and wish her luck for me.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Tyler Durden » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:02 am

fastpitchdad05 wrote:

Yes indeed, good times. I think this thread is gonna get some traction and go 5 pages.
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ibleedopticyellow » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:03 am

05pains wrote:
Crackers4Life wrote:So now that there has been a Big Tournemant who looks good in 10u? 30 Teams is a Big turnout

Well,I watched a lot of games this weekend and I think power surge 05 would have taken it all if it wasn't for the trophy chasing 04 Las Vegas legends....I'm going to make sure we run the score up real good on them come January...I hope they enjoy there 2 seconds of fame...

Power Surge 05 lost to SoCal Diamonds Lambert on Saturday.
Coincidentally that same SoCal Diamonds team played in the championship game on Sunday vs. Las Vegas Legends.
ibleedopticyellow

by Tyler Durden » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:05 am

C77 wants to have a word with Ross. And yes, undefeated baby. You a juggernaut.
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to CA