Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

USA Athletics-Change in 16U Division

by ondeckcages » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:55 pm

USA Athletics will be limiting our 16U division to one team under Mike Mora. Coach Jim Snyder is no longer affliated with the organization, we thank him and wish Jim and his staff continued success. Student athletes that attended the try outs on August 15th & 16th and wish to remain with the USA Athletics Organization, please call Mike Rogers at (562) 716 - 8864.

The USA Athletics organization is a well-established program with a 16-year history of consistently producing some of the best teams in the State. We have teams from 12U through 18U Gold age divisions.
ondeckcages
Premium Member
Premium Member

by pixsguy » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:57 pm

wow...i was out there this weekend and he was bizzy lookin over the talent...bus is right...good luck jim...
pixsguy
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sftbll4ever » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:15 am

WOW!!!! I'm pretty sure those players were there for Jim too. Good luck Scott.
Sftbll4ever

by hotwheels » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:38 am

Jim is a great guy and great coach and I'm sorry to hear he is no longer over there......
hotwheels

by MVPETE » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:25 am

Two sides to every story - wonder what the stories are. :?:

Congrats Mora - more players for you. :D

Snyder - good luck - where are you going?
MVPETE

by Homer1wsrun » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 am

MVPETE wrote:Two sides to every story - wonder what the stories are. :?:

Congrats Mora - more players for you. :D

Snyder - good luck - where are you going?

On behalf of Jim Snyder and as his legal counsel, I must inform you that he has the right to remain silent and ride the bus of his chosing. References to "being thrown under" any type of motor vehice not limited to but including: buses, trains, planes, automobiles, trucks, Donkey Kong, and or other fictional or non-fictional vehicles is wholly untrue and unfounded.

Member FDIC, batteries not included, do not leave child unattended and "being thrown under a bus" is a legal trademark of a select group of Hey Bucket pen pals... all rights reserved.

Thank you and the bus you rode in on.
Homer1wsrun

by ATD » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:30 pm

My kid was there for a different age group, but I know if my kid was a 16U and trying for a spot on the 2 teams and now suddlenly it was one team, I would be pretty pissed. A Saturday August try-out is a prime try-out time and would've affected which teams/organizations we would've tried out for.
Coming to a team near you...
ATD

by GymHater » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:18 pm

you might be pissed but you don't know what happened. Could have been a situation where it was best for the players...who knows?? Only seen Jim a few times coaching but each time seemed to have issues and talking down and yelling at them....as i said who knows but good luck to them both
GymHater

by Nzane » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Jim is a good coach, and a friend of mine. I'm sure there were reasons. I wish him the best of luck....
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by Ratu » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:24 pm

Jim Snyder is a fine coach.

My daughter played with him for the better part of three seasons. She learned, she grew and she's a stud now.

I never once heard him "dressing down" the girls in an inappropriate manner.

As said earlier I am sure there are two sides to this story.

Best of Luck Jim.
Best of luck USA.
Ratu

Next

Return to CA