Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

USA Athletics-Change in 16U Division

by Nzane » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:01 pm

Ratu wrote:Jim Snyder is a fine coach.

My daughter played with him for the better part of three seasons. She learned, she grew and she's a stud now.

I never once heard him "dressing down" the girls in an inappropriate manner.

As said earlier I am sure there are two sides to this story.

Best of Luck Jim.
Best of luck USA.

Agreed!! I too wish the best of luck to Jim and the USA Athletics Organization!!
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by Nzane » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:46 am

I wonder what happened over there. Snyder's team made Nationals. I thought everything was good. USA had a good showing, as their 18u team, coached by Bob Willingham also made ASA Nationals. I see that team left too. I wonder why the only two teams that made Nationals left the Organization??? Oh well. Again, I wish both Snyder and USA Athletics good luck!!
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by dodgerblue » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:30 am

Where did the 18U team end up?
dodgerblue

by Nzane » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:08 pm

I went to their website. They are USA Athletics "Elite"
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by MVPETE » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:13 pm

I saw a post on Eteamz from the Willingham team announcing his players were available and to contact him for player information. That post was just this week.
MVPETE

by sftbldad1 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:27 pm

I was at the tryout this past weekend and spoke with some families.. Willingham (18A) did leave the organization but many of the players stayed with the team and/or are moving to GOLD. The new coach for the 18A is Char Wilson. She's been coaching at the college level for 10 seasons and if you remember she was the coach that was selected to head "team Intensity" the team that played the USA National team in the Bound 4 Beijing Tour last summer... I think our kids are in great hands!!

as far as I heard there is no USA Athletics Elite associated with this organization!!!

Good luck to Jim and Bob!!
sftbldad1

Previous

Return to CA