Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Who are the Top 12U Teams in So Cal

by ernie14 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:01 pm

Congratulations to Power Surge and Ohanna Tigers Sanchez Definitely the top two teams in 12u .
ernie14

by MrCoach » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:30 am

I read this post about the best 16u teams out there. "Hey TD! It wasn't that bad. I just think 2k2c probably spent a lot of time reading the 10u and 12u posts and wondered about 16u. Either that or his or her kids just did really well recently in 16u"

Enjoy HB 12u thread when you can because once they're in 14's it's over. So Power Surge, take your victory lap from the 1:20, single elimination, Monster Mash tournament and self promote as much as you can. The true measure of who the top teams are is PGF, which is nine month from now.

High five Power Surge, you're the best in October.
MrCoach

by PairOfAces » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:43 am

MrCoach wrote:I read this post about the best 16u teams out there. "Hey TD! It wasn't that bad. I just think 2k2c probably spent a lot of time reading the 10u and 12u posts and wondered about 16u. Either that or his or her kids just did really well recently in 16u"

Enjoy HB 12u thread when you can because once they're in 14's it's over. So Power Surge, take your victory lap from the 1:20, single elimination, Monster Mash tournament and self promote as much as you can. The true measure of who the top teams are is PGF, which is nine month from now.

Bitter much?! :P
PairOfAces
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:04 am

MrCoach wrote:I read this post about the best 16u teams out there. "Hey TD! It wasn't that bad. I just think 2k2c probably spent a lot of time reading the 10u and 12u posts and wondered about 16u. Either that or his or her kids just did really well recently in 16u"

I read that post too. It was awesome!!

he good news about 12u posts are they never go away.. Just like the McRib they come back every 6 months or so and we get to savor them over and over again.

Bon Appetit!!
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SCA18FAN » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:49 pm

Any predictions for this weekend?
SCA18FAN
Premium Member
Premium Member

by hicksjr » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Ohana Tiger Winter Classic in January should tell the true tale on who the top teams are (locally in SoCal). Most of the big guns will be there that weekend. Should be cool!!
hicksjr
Premium Member
Premium Member

by T85836 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:48 pm

The teams we have been been talking about from the beginning seem to be taking care of business when it comes to pool play games based on the scores and what I could see on the Triplecrown website. But have not be able to translate that success on Sundays. Did anyone get a chance to see any of these teams this weekend?

These are pool play records.

Batbusters (Garcia) 3 and 0
Firecarckers (Oaks) 3 and 0
Dirtdogs (Romero) 3 and 0
Corona Angels 3 and 0
SoCal Athletics (Angulo) 3 and 0
Ohana Tigers (Sanchez) 3 and 0
So Cal Athletics (Mercado/Suarez) 2 - 0 and 1
Powersurge (Bachtell) Not enetered
Batbusters (Pantegas) Not enetered

Looks like Ohana Tigers (Helms), So Cal Athletics (Lewis) and Firecrackers Ensey-King had good weekends.
T85836

by Dugoutdirt » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:42 am

Some great bracket play this weekend at the TCS Pre-Thanksgiving Cup. Of the teams you mentioned above:

Dirt Dogs - knocked out in first round
So Cal Athletic Angulo - knocked out in first round
Corona Angels - knocked out in second round by So Cal Athletics Lewis
Great game between Firecrackers Oaks/Young and So Cal Athletics Lewis, with FC Oaks/Young knocking them out and finishing tied for 3rd place
Ohana Tigers Sanchez - knocked out in second round by Firecrackers Ensey/King who also went on to knock out OCBB Garcia and finishing tied for 3rd place
So Cal Athletics Mercado/Suarez - knocked out by OCBB Garcia in second round
Great run by Ohana Tigers Helms/Carreon who finished in second place
Dugoutdirt
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Bleedtheblue » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 am

Up to this point it seems that the top teams mentioned before have won and lost against eachother. Overall based on what I've seen in no particular order these are the the teams to be reckon with,
Corona Angels
Ohana Sanchez
Firecracker Oaks
So Cal A's Suarez
Power Surge.
I would say that So Cal A's Lewis has been impressive swinging the bat latley and could be in the mix along with Ohana Helms.
So Cal 3D is a Scrappy team and seems to always be a tough out. They seem to be always in games no matter who they play.
Ultimately all of the top teams have there strength and weekness. Some more than others. All these teams have alot of talent. All of these teams are going to hit the ball. When PGF comes around its going to come down to who executes. Going to be fun
Bleedtheblue

by Dugoutdirt » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:08 pm

Saw some great softball this weekend at the Brenda Marsh Thanksgiving tourney. Anyone know who won the final game between Firecrackers Oaks/Young and So Cal Athletics Angulo? ASA is slow to update their site. Congrats to final four teams: FC Oaks/Young, SCA Angulo, FC Ensey/King and Power Surge Bachtell.
Dugoutdirt
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA