Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Best 10u of 05 in socal

by gregg2 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:26 pm

I'm rather sure if Tony Rico saw this thread he would insert some words like respect and team.

He also wouldn't promote or even tolerate any bashing of other teams or players coming from his organization as he is too classy and has too much respect for the players and the game.

I encourage any/all bashing, even if you think it may be poking fun at, to stop!

Our goals as coaches and more importantly as Father's should be to provide an environment where the girls thrive as young women and fall deeper in love with this great game! Lord knows this philosophy is more valuable and needed than anything else a coach or Dad could offer.

Merry Christmas,

Gregg Knight
10U 2005 Firecrackers Holcomb/Knight
gregg2

by B34R DOWN » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:58 pm

CrackedOut4Life kid isn't on a Firecracker team... They did the same thing last year in 10U threads claiming they were with FC Ollison even after that coach came on here and said they were not... Just a Troll going after FC teams and bashing others too...
B34R DOWN

by CrackinUp » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:46 am

B34R DOWN wrote:CrackedOut4Life kid isn't on a Firecracker team... They did the same thing last year in 10U threads claiming they were with FC Ollison even after that coach came on here and said they were not... Just a Troll going after FC teams and bashing others too...

Call me crazy, but is it a bit odd that Firecrackers IE uses #Crackers4Life on their Facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 1114123838). Not that long ago they also posted in the Tryouts section for a new 10U team. I'm not sayin', but I'm just sayin'. ;)
CrackinUp

by B34R DOWN » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:52 am

CrackinUp wrote:
B34R DOWN wrote:CrackedOut4Life kid isn't on a Firecracker team... They did the same thing last year in 10U threads claiming they were with FC Ollison even after that coach came on here and said they were not... Just a Troll going after FC teams and bashing others too...

Call me crazy, but is it a bit odd that Firecrackers IE uses #Crackers4Life on their Facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 1114123838). Not that long ago they also posted in the Tryouts section for a new 10U team. I'm not sayin', but I'm just sayin'. ;)

What's a bit odd is your account started 2 hrs after their last post... Also your name is "Crackin"Up which is a slight reference too... Plus anyone who knows anything about the Firecrackers know the phrase Crackers4Life is a common hashtag, so why try to burn FC IE when they haven't been mentioned in previous threads?
B34R DOWN

by CrackinUp » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:35 am

B34R DOWN wrote:
CrackinUp wrote:

What's a bit odd is your account started 2 hrs after their last post... Also your name is "Crackin"Up which is a slight reference too... Plus anyone who knows anything about the Firecrackers know the phrase Crackers4Life is a common hashtag, so why try to burn FC IE when they haven't been mentioned in previous threads?

Not trying to burn 'em. Just pointing something out. Sounds like I touched a nerve though. You gonna be okay?
CrackinUp

by B34R DOWN » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:30 am

CrackinUp wrote:Not trying to burn 'em. Just pointing something out. Sounds like I touched a nerve though. You gonna be okay?

I am fine... Just don't care for people starting BS and trying to ruin someones name... Fun how you didn't deny being Crackers4Life though...
B34R DOWN

Previous

Return to CA