Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Best 10u of 05 in socal

by gregg2 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:25 pm

Gotta love being the under dog and beating the couple teams rated higher than you.

We are 2-0 against your rated #3 SCA Whitlock and 1-1 against #2 OCBB Cisneros. Both have very god talent.

Won't argue that SCA Mercado is the team to beat in SoCal. They are fundamentally sound and make few mistakes.

I think we can all admit, the fact these girls are 10 means any team is capable of beating another in this top category.

Remember- speed kills!

TCS and PGF should be fun and very competitive!
gregg2

by Crackers4Life » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:45 pm

I see this is awesome we have a Coach/Dad telling us how great his little girl pitches from Whitlock. Yes they have 1 good pitcher that pitches against the better teams and one that is ok but hasn't pitched against anybody good. Smart move in my opinion not want to crush Daddy's Ego When his little angel gets rocked.

Second we have a head coach feeling like the under dog. Don't feel that way coach you guys own Whitlock and by the end of the year everybody will see your the best.

Don't forget to come tryout crackers for life. Look under tryouts and come see what your missing #1 team in 10u
The greatest there has ever BEEN!!
Crackers4Life

by jusfrkix » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:54 pm

I have been watching many '05 teams play this fall, and of those, these are some top teams that could take a championship away from each other on any given weekend. Unfortunately I haven't watched OCBB Lujan compete yet. FC Holcomb just won the BatBusters Christmas Joy Tournament defeating Cisneros in the semi's and Natividad in the championship game.

SCA Mercado
OCBB Cisneros
FC Holcomb
SCA Whitlock
Ohana Natividad
Cal Cruisers Alaan/DeGuzman
Last edited by jusfrkix on Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Players are a reflection of their coach"
jusfrkix
Premium Member
Premium Member

by B34R DOWN » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:51 pm

No shortage of parents/coaches patting themselves on the back here... These rankings seem to be as good as gold... No ones kid has verbaled yet???

:) :lol: :P
B34R DOWN

by rcdah » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:03 pm

rcdah
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Nicelag » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:26 am

Might as well restart this thread if you feel the need. There should be some movement of good players going into the spring season. As a result it will be tough to say who the favorite is until we see where these players land, and how teams look now that their '04's have finally moved up to 12U.

The reality is that there are very few quality coaches out there. Especially at the 10U level. Winning at 10U is nice, but ultimately the most important thing is improving skill sets. The question is how many girls at the 10U level are going to be prepared to step in and play on quality teams in 12U next fall? Do you prepare to get there, or get there and then prepare? For us it's a marathon not a sprint.
Nicelag

by Crackers4Life » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:11 am

What happened to RCDAH and his break down of the top teams. I must be right he is a coach and has a girl that pitches on the best pitching staff in the country in 10u lol. Remember just like are coaches keep telling everybody at the end we will be the best team in 10u this year. Like they said it comes down to coaching and our team has the best two coaches in 10u this year just read there post. firecrackers 4 life taking Pgf this year.
Last edited by Crackers4Life on Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
The greatest there has ever BEEN!!
Crackers4Life

by artomatic » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:06 am

B34R DOWN wrote:No shortage of parents/coaches patting themselves on the back here... These rankings seem to be as good as gold... No ones kid has verbaled yet???

:) :lol: :P

This thread is awesome, it could be a Geico commercial:
"If you're a 10U parent or coach, you pat yourself on the back. It's what you do..."

Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy the ride, it goes fast.

Arto
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by janetholcomb » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:31 am

This is coach Holcomb from OC Firecrackers - was just made aware of these recent posts and I can assure you that Crackers4life is not anyone from our organization. already talked to the one parent that wrote the other post and although it was a little braggadocios it was all positive. Heybucket should be a forum to post positive things about your team and other teams and never bashing other coaches or especially 10 year old players. Don't know what games Crackers4life is watching but So Cal Hayward is one of the best teams we have faced in 10U with great coaching, great fielding and 3 awesome pitchers. I also agree with the "Nicelag" post that this is about grooming the girls for the future not winning today. Remember we are all in this for the same reason.
janetholcomb
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:55 am

janetholcomb wrote:This is coach Holcomb from OC Firecrackers - was just made aware of these recent posts and I can assure you that Crackers4life is not anyone from our organization. already talked to the one parent that wrote the other post and although it was a little braggadocios it was all positive. Heybucket should be a forum to post positive things about your team and other teams and never bashing other coaches or especially 10 year old players. Don't know what games Crackers4life is watching but So Cal Hayward is one of the best teams we have faced in 10U with great coaching, great fielding and 3 awesome pitchers. I also agree with the "Nicelag" post that this is about grooming the girls for the future not winning today. Remember we are all in this for the same reason.

Well said Coach! There have always been trolls on Heybucket, but they always seem to congregate at the lower age divisions. I don't think anybody is taking this troll seriously. 10U is a great age to watch the girls improving their skills and really having a good time, and that all starts with good coaching. Sometimes parent's enthusiasm gets in the way of just enjoying the ride. Best of luck in your Spring season.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA