Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Best 10u of 05 in socal

by rcdah » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:57 pm

This weekend at bld West Covina socal atheltics Whitlock Heyward 10u looked very strong they had a great pitching staff and man can they hit!!
rcdah
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fambam4 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:42 pm

It's still early in the season but what I've seen so far OCBB Cisneros looked ok, Corona Cats looked good but I agree So Cal A's Whitlock/Hayward looked strong for a brand new team. So Cal W/H has 4 strong pitchers and 1-11 can hit the ball. Next weekend most of the top teams will be in Norco so we will see. Wait for the first real tournament to see who really is the top five!!
Fambam4
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Crackers4Life » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:48 pm

I think Fambam4 is on As W/H. 4 strong pitchers and 1-11 bang. Everyone better watch out for them I guess. OCBB Cisneros has to be the favorite I hear. Can't wait for these to to finally play each other and hear how it goes. My bet is As Heyward wins 20-6. Too many hitters and pitchers for anyone to compete. And for 05pains, your high bro, everyone is on the As bandwagon, surprised no comments from the Mercado As peanut gallery, cats, or tigers.
The greatest there has ever BEEN!!
Crackers4Life

by DC Dad » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:02 pm

by Crackers4Life » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:48 pm

I think Fambam4 is on As W/H. 4 strong pitchers and 1-11 bang. Everyone better watch out for them I guess. OCBB Cisneros has to be the favorite I hear. Can't wait for these to to finally play each other and hear how it goes. My bet is As Heyward wins 20-6. Too many hitters and pitchers for anyone to compete. And for 05pains, your high bro, everyone is on the As bandwagon, surprised no comments from the Mercado As peanut gallery, cats, or tigers.

Come on out and watch them play at 930am in Norco. Popcorn will be available! :D
W/H vs Cisneros
DC Dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by B34R DOWN » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:14 pm

Crackers4Life wrote:I think Fambam4 is on As W/H. 4 strong pitchers and 1-11 bang. Everyone better watch out for them I guess. OCBB Cisneros has to be the favorite I hear. Can't wait for these to to finally play each other and hear how it goes. My bet is As Heyward wins 20-6. Too many hitters and pitchers for anyone to compete. And for 05pains, your high bro, everyone is on the As bandwagon, surprised no comments from the Mercado As peanut gallery, cats, or tigers.

Cracked gets too worked up about rankings... R-E-L-A-X bro it's Fall...
B34R DOWN

by B34R DOWN » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:54 am

So we are done with the first weekend in Oct and a champion hasn't been crowned?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
B34R DOWN

by rcdah » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:09 am

Well this past weekend in tcs thanksgiving cup socal athletics won the tournament
rcdah
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:43 pm

artomatic wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:10u... High 50s....oh the memories that brings back. ;)
Arto where you at

Ah yes, the circle of 10U...
I wonder whatever happened to Boo:
It starts out so innocently then escalates in a hurry!
http://www.heybucket.com/viewtopic.php?f=440&t=13181

Damn, I tried but I couldn't get through all 11 pages of that magnificence, but there was greatness there in the pages I read. I especially liked this quote:

"The saturday night game With us and Sneaky Cleats=would have actually paid $ to go and watch one like that!! Great pitching duel!!"

Got to love a team called Sneaky Cleats. So the subject of the post would now be 15-16. Wonder if she is still hurling and has committed to a college team. I hope so. I'm also hoping that the posters heeded your advice and are still around and revisited their posts and maybe even had a chuckle or two. 10U is still the bomb or whatever it's known as today :lol:
Last edited by Fastpitch4Life on Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Crackers4Life » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:30 pm

rcdah wrote:Well this past weekend in tcs thanksgiving cup socal athletics won the tournament

Weak side bracket, didn't have to play the Fire Crackers who own you, nor did you see any solid pitching 4 of the 5 best teams there were on the other side of the bracket. A blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.
The greatest there has ever BEEN!!
Crackers4Life

by eclipse09 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:22 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
Crackers4Life wrote:
rcdah wrote:Well this past weekend in tcs thanksgiving cup socal athletics won the tournament

Weak side bracket, didn't have to play the Fire Crackers who own you, nor did you see any solid pitching 4 of the 5 best teams there were on the other side of the bracket. A blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

And an asshat finds the reply button every now and then as well.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA