Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Teams disbanding, merging, or new teams in So Cal?

by twoDDdad » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:01 am

Coach Fitz,
My sincere apology for putting you in the crosshairs. My intent was to have coaches and/or parents, post their input on why their team’s switched organizations this year. Which is exactly what you did. And your reasons are sound in this economy.
And you gracefully handled the bullets that were shot your way by those who took the topic elsewhere.
And then there are those who have to take the low road.
My first post to this topic was my first post to HeyBucket. As I said I lurked for a long time. I was hesitant because of exactly this kind of pointless ridicule, accusations and hateful posting that crops up on most sites, all too often.
Again, to Coach Fitz, my apologies. I too have heard nothing but good about you and your team. I wish you and your organization much success in the future.
As someone else said, it is about the girls.
This is my last post on HeyBucket. There are better things to do.
twoDDdad

by upurbox » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:42 am

twoDDdad wrote:Coach Fitz,
My sincere apology for putting you in the crosshairs. My intent was to have coaches and/or parents, post their input on why their team’s switched organizations this year. Which is exactly what you did. And your reasons are sound in this economy.
And you gracefully handled the bullets that were shot your way by those who took the topic elsewhere.
My first post to this topic was my first post to HeyBucket. As I said I lurked for a long time. I was hesitant because of exactly this kind of pointless ridicule, accusations and hateful posting that crops up on most sites, all too often.Again, to Coach Fitz, my apologies. I too have heard nothing but good about you and your team. I wish you and your organization much success in the future.

BooHooHoo :cry: .....You Should Have Went With Your First Instinct.....To The Cornfield !!! :o
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by thatguy » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:09 am

My first post to this topic was my first post to HeyBucket. As I said I lurked for a long time. I was hesitant because of exactly this kind of pointless ridicule, accusations and hateful posting that crops up on most sites, all too often.
Again, to Coach Fitz, my apologies. I too have heard nothing but good about you and your team. I wish you and your organization much success in the future.

Like lurking on HeyBucket? ;)
thatguy

by as the world turns » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:35 am

twoDDdad wrote:Hello Heybucket,
I'm a long time lurker, first time poster....
I've decided to join in because this topic has amazed me.
The movement of teams is phenomenal to me, some I know directly what is going on others are baffling or maybe just rumors...
So without passing judgments here is what I've seen...
Minors Gold 18A of last year, Pacific Regional champions 2009, is now Arsenal 18a...and couple other 14s and 12s teams seem to be moving to the Arsenal Org. And there is the beginnings of a 16s team at Arsenal.
Corona Eliminators '94, obviously has move to 16s...
Corona Eliminator '95 is moving to Sudden Impact. There is another SI '95, but they are ‘Elite’....
Team Smith 14 (some or all I'm not sure) moving to Victory 95(after a short stint as Spirit).
Victory 95 Swearinger now Victory 16. American Pastime 14s, disbanded.

That's all that comes to mind right now, but work is calling me back...

So, why do teams move so much?

Hmmm, pretty obvious what team you are from. Don't come on here playing the ignorant poster just to pump your team.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by Fifteen's » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:45 am

upurbox wrote:
My first post to this topic was my first post to HeyBucket. As I said I lurked for a long time. I was hesitant because of exactly this kind of pointless ridicule, accusations and hateful posting that crops up on most sites, all too often.Again, to Coach Fitz, my apologies. I too have heard nothing but good about you and your team. I wish you and your organization much success in the future.

BooHooHoo :cry: .....You Should Have Went With Your First Instinct.....To The Cornfield !!! :o

as the world turns wrote:
twoDDdad wrote:Hello Heybucket,
I'm a long time lurker, first time poster....
I've decided to join in because this topic has amazed me.
The movement of teams is phenomenal to me, some I know directly what is going on others are baffling or maybe just rumors...
So without passing judgments here is what I've seen...
Minors Gold 18A of last year, Pacific Regional champions 2009, is now Arsenal 18a...and couple other 14s and 12s teams seem to be moving to the Arsenal Org. And there is the beginnings of a 16s team at Arsenal.
Corona Eliminators '94, obviously has move to 16s...
Corona Eliminator '95 is moving to Sudden Impact. There is another SI '95, but they are ‘Elite’....
Team Smith 14 (some or all I'm not sure) moving to Victory 95(after a short stint as Spirit).
Victory 95 Swearinger now Victory 16. American Pastime 14s, disbanded.

That's all that comes to mind right now, but work is calling me back...

So, why do teams move so much?

Hmmm, pretty obvious what team you are from. Don't come on here playing the ignorant poster just to pump your team.

It is Brutal in here!!! I love the smell of napalm in the morning! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Fifteen's

by pangitkamagandako » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:44 pm

I think norco fillys 98 is joining the 97 or maybe closing down.. depends if they will get players.
pangitkamagandako

by fvfastpitchcoach » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm

The HB Breeze have added a new 16U(93) Team.
They are looking for a few more girls to round out thier roster. Currently have 11 girls with lots of Travel/HS experience.
contact coach at
dominfv39@yahoo.com if interested
fvfastpitchcoach

by Under the Radar » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 am

I heard the SoCal Diamonds- Cheeks (not the Black Coach) broke up & Disbanded
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sftbll4ever » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:38 am

Under the Radar wrote:I heard the SoCal Diamonds- Cheeks (not the Black Coach) broke up & Disbanded

Is that the team that is now Victory USA Gold. If it is, they merged with Victory. Saw the Irvine Sting coach from Victory last year walking around this weekend sporting his Sting hat again.
Sftbll4ever

by Ace » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:40 am

Sftbll4ever wrote:
Under the Radar wrote:I heard the SoCal Diamonds- Cheeks (not the Black Coach) broke up & Disbanded

Is that the team that is now Victory USA Gold. If it is, they merged with Victory. Saw the Irvine Sting coach from Victory last year walking around this weekend sporting his Sting hat again.

They didnt goto Victory.
"A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."
Ace

PreviousNext

Return to CA