Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

ASA Turkey Shoot in Chino Hills???????

by Donnie » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Thanks spaz, looks like a good tourney!!!
Be The Hunter
Donnie
Premium Member
Premium Member

by MommofSix » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:20 pm

It is November 27-29th at Community Park in Chino Hills-
It is now known as the Brenda K. Marsh Tournament (wouldn't have it any other way) :D
MommofSix

by hotwheels » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:26 pm

MommofSix wrote:It is November 27-29th at Community Park in Chino Hills-
It is now known as the Brenda K. Marsh Tournament (wouldn't have it any other way) :D

Great tournament to play in....Part of your sign up fee goes towards the ASA Scholarship Fund as well....

Start the rain dance now!
hotwheels

by ocdad » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm

I always thought they did it Thanksgiving weekend since it is usually double elimination & want to have it on a 3 day weekend, so I think the only 3 day weekend possible in November is Thanksgiving Weekend.

Did he give Santa a fighting chance or just popped him out of the sky. :lol: :lol:
That was real funny, i still can't stop laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ocdad

by hotwheels » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:45 pm

ocdad wrote:I always thought they did it Thanksgiving weekend since it is usually double elimination & want to have it on a 3 day weekend, so I think the only 3 day weekend possible in November is Thanksgiving Weekend.

Did he give Santa a fighting chance or just popped him out of the sky. :lol: :lol:

You are exactly right and Thanksgiving is November 26th which is Thursday and the tournament runs from Friday through Sunday.... :oops:
Last edited by hotwheels on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hotwheels

by anonlooker » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:05 pm

hotwheels wrote:
ocdad wrote:I always thought they did it Thanksgiving weekend since it is usually double elimination & want to have it on a 3 day weekend, so I think the only 3 day weekend possible in November is Thanksgiving Weekend.

You are exactly right and Thanksgiving is November 26th which is Thursday and the tournament runs from Sunday through Friday.... :oops:

Wow, Sunday through Friday is a long tournament, but considering it's ASA... where are the hotels? :o
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by hotwheels » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:31 pm

anonlooker wrote:
hotwheels wrote:

You are exactly right and Thanksgiving is November 26th which is Thursday and the tournament runs from Sunday through Friday.... :oops:

Wow, Sunday through Friday is a long tournament, but considering it's ASA... where are the hotels? :o

Hahaha...Got me....Or maybe it's the Nationals I read about on another post....I will fix...
hotwheels

by Chin Music » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:29 pm

hotwheels wrote:
ocdad wrote: "tournament runs from Sunday through Friday".... :oops:

Not another "Mental Mistake!"
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Demonboy » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:12 am

Spazsdad wrote:
Dilligaf wrote:I believe Brenda Marsh was the one who ran this tournament. Now that she is gone, will this tournament continue?

I believe the renamed it in her honor and it will be continuing. Going out on a limb and saying sometime around thanksgiving

Think Spazsdad is right. As I recall it was already dubbed "The Brenda Marsh Memorial Tournament" (or something close) last year.
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"

"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
Demonboy

by girlerl » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:54 pm

Is there a website yet to download a form from. I went on Socal ASA website and can't find anything.
Thanks,
I don't want to play golf. When I hit a ball, I want someone else to go chase it." -- Rogers Hornsby, two-time National League MVP and 1926 World Series Champion
girlerl

Previous

Return to CA