Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U TCS Memorial Day Tourney

by Whirlingdervish » Tue May 26, 2015 6:34 pm

Anybody catch any of the Monday 12U games at the TCS tournament? Looked like many of the games were very close with some terrific match ups. Good job and congratulations to all the teams for what looked like a good tournament with great competition.
Whirlingdervish

by J Fierce » Wed May 27, 2015 9:15 am

DD's team made it to Monday so I was able to see some very good games with competitive teams. The hitting at this level is pretty phenomenal. I don't remember seeing so many balls launched over a fence when my older one played 12U five years ago. These girls keep getting more and more advanced with all the training available to them today.
Stay thirsty, my friends
J Fierce

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed May 27, 2015 9:33 am

J Fierce wrote:DD's team made it to Monday so I was able to see some very good games with competitive teams. The hitting at this level is pretty phenomenal. I don't remember seeing so many balls launched over a fence when my older one played 12U five years ago. These girls keep getting more and more advanced with all the training available to them today.

J Fierce...a blast from the past!

Is your older DD still playing?
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by J Fierce » Wed May 27, 2015 1:38 pm

Yes and no, sadly. She no longer plays travel ball and was just eliminated in high school Div 1 CIF playoffs. Off to junior college to play next year. She didn't want to leave town for college. I guess that's what happens when an underclass boyfriend enters the picture :lol: :?
Stay thirsty, my friends
J Fierce

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed May 27, 2015 1:49 pm

J Fierce wrote:Yes and no, sadly. She no longer plays travel ball and was just eliminated in high school Div 1 CIF playoffs. Off to junior college to play next year. She didn't want to leave town for college. I guess that's what happens when an underclass boyfriend enters the picture :lol: :?

Well I wish her and your younger DD all the best. Things have a way of working out the way they're supposed to.

At least that's what I keep telling myself... :roll:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by J Fierce » Wed May 27, 2015 2:14 pm

I would agree with that. And hey, like they say, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. I'm blessed to have had the amazing memories that I'll cherish forever.

And thank you. Same to you and yours..
Stay thirsty, my friends
J Fierce

Return to CA