Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

TCS April's Finest? Games to watch?

by defense20 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:03 pm

Recently moved to the Central Valley and will be heading to So Cal(Hemet) for the Triple Crown April's Finest Tourney this weekend.

I was wondering who the Elite teams are this year, or early spring before High School lets out?

Looking for a few good games to watch this weekend. Mainly 14U

14U Sched http://www.triplecrownsports.com/EventR ... ionid=1815
defense20

by SeeBallHitBall » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Saturday 4:00pm Diamond Valley 3 Suncats 2000 M1 M3 Salinas Storm 14U Jimenez

This looks like the obvious game to see. I'm not a So Cal guy so I can't tell which OCBB or 'cracker teams are tough or who got the tough draw but I can't imagine they'll be bigger game than Suncats and Storm on Saturday
SeeBallHitBall

by fontana10! » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:00 pm

I would tend to agree that the Suncats vs Storm is probably the best pool play game. With that in mind the Suncats destroyed the Storm in the Civil War if I recall correctly. The Corona Angels gave the Suncats everything they could handle at the Civil War and that was without several key players gone. Games to watch when bracket play comes around will be Firecrackers Thornburg, Socal A's Mercado, Corona Angels and the Suncats. In my opinion those teams will be there at the end making for some exciting games. There are several other very good teams, these are just the teams I believe are the strongest.
fontana10!

Return to CA