Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

OC Wildcats 16U to Mel Sievers CA Cruisers

by darkaspain » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:51 am

yes. but it seems you only caught one piece of her comment. I was refering to "There is only one 16U CA Cruisers team" and I had previously saw a posting for tryouts with another CA Cruiser team. That was the link i included. Still didnt answer the question if there is one or two teams that actually exist.
darkaspain

by DirtyLaundry » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:01 pm

There are 2 teams. One is with Mel Sievers and the REAL Cruiser organization. The other is with Ashley and Concordia U which is not a Mel Sievers Cruisers organization.
Dirty little secrets
Dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers in everybodys pie
We love to cut you down to size
We love dirty laundry
DirtyLaundry

by Platinum » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:56 pm

two teams were playing last weekend....
Platinum

by anonlooker » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Why would someone start a team with the same name as a well established team?

Hey everybody, come play for Firecrackers - Anon! :roll:
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by callegacy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:59 pm

:D I can only speak for myself and I started a team called Cal Legacy 5 years ago because we just flat out liked the name no big deal it never was a conflict with San Diego Legacy in fact when we played them a couple years ago they were some of the friendliest parents and coaches we had ever met. I know there are a ton of Dynasty's, Batbusters, Thunders etc..........I see nothing wrong with copy cat teams that's what makes this country what it is good old fashion competitiveness.........................................................................................................until its copy righted of course lol. (Oh by the way I have 4 sets of 13 uniforms some of which are brand new sitting in a box if someone wants to start a new team all sizes tackle twill very nice for free of course USC colors.
callegacy

by ZenMasterTao » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:11 pm

The Cruisers split has been around for a lot of years... Never has such a stink been raised... All I can say is ask Mickey Smith what he thinks.....
"Bad punctuation, poor grammar and all caps leaves Bad Zen" - Master Tao
ZenMasterTao

by anonlooker » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:20 pm

ZenMasterTao wrote:The Cruisers split has been around for a lot of years... Never has such a stink been raised... All I can say is ask Mickey Smith what he thinks.....

Just trying to clarify: There is a Cruisers 16u-Lyn(?), and a Cruisers 16u-Ashley(?), the former is part of Mel's org, the latter is not. Okay.

Now what's this about a split from years ago? Mickey Smith, what do you think?
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by burnemup » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Not sure exactly what the situation was but the only thing players need to know to make their decision is that Ashley's team is not affiliated with Mel Sievers and Lyn's team is.
burnemup

by darkaspain » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:06 pm

DirtyLaundry wrote:There are 2 teams. One is with Mel Sievers and the REAL Cruiser organization. The other is with Ashley and Concordia U which is not a Mel Sievers Cruisers organization.

thanks. this now has me totally confused. Mickey Smith? Wildcats changing orgs? Mel Sievers? Who is "Ashley and Concordia U"?. guess i should have left well enough alone. can't wait to see if they ever play each other, that would be interesting :D
darkaspain

by darkaspain » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:09 pm

anonlooker wrote:Why would someone start a team with the same name as a well established team?

Hey everybody, come play for Firecrackers - Anon! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lakewood Ladies - Dark. as. Pain.
darkaspain

PreviousNext

Return to CA