Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

It's Official! Gabe Guerra Moves his team to Jim Jens.....

by sofballin » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:00 pm

It's official!!

Gabe Guerra moves his team to Jim Jensen's Strike Force Organization.

As mentioned in a previous post, Jim's team will continue to operate out of the Temecula, CA area while Gabe's team will remain in Orange County.

The website address (http://www.eteamz.com/VictoryUSA-Guerra) will remain the same until after the tryout period has concluded.

If you are interested in a tryout, please fill out the player profile found on the website.

Tryout information will soon be posted.
sofballin
Premium Member
Premium Member

by sofballin » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:41 pm

Can't believe this post dropped to the 4th page in less than 24 hrs.
sofballin
Premium Member
Premium Member

by scorkep » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:36 pm

Gabe, Good luck to you and your new team.

Bob and Denise
scorkep

by Justathought1 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Gabe Guerra,

Good luck and we wish you well. You had a very nice team, well coached and disciplined..
We really enjoyed playing you at Nationals and your fans had great sportsmanship!!!!
Good luck with Strike Force........

Indiana Gators
Michael Mitchell
Justathought1

by paulsoftball » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:49 pm

Isn't this the same organization (Strike Force / Strike Farce) that is talked about on eteamz, 16U coach shut down his team at the last minute because he found another team for his daughter to play on for nationals, leaving his entire team stranded, after the families were paying dues and fundraising all season long and not giving them a budget?
My DD team played against this Victory team in Boulder and they are a good team and seem to be coached well. I agree, this new relationship is a hard to understand, it's not like Strike Force is in the Good 'Ol Boys Club, there in So Cal. So why take his team there?
Wish him best of luck and advise him to not let his new organization dictate how he manages his team, especially when it comes time for nationals.
paulsoftball

by syndicate » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:48 am

Paulsoftball...Interesting, this is your very first post!! And an absolutely clueless one at that...Grow up hater, there are too many ridiculous comments here already. NONE of this is remotely true...too bad for you man. Good luck w/ your outfit Paul, maybe your DD will make a team this year. Peace
syndicate

by kingskid » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Syndicate what did paulsoftball say so wrong? I asked the same question. To me it does not make since either. I am not bashing anyone on this board but I do know now why he went to SF I did not know or understand then. Easy on the bashing of questions they are legit questions.
kingskid

by porcupine » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:59 am

Paul, don't have any idea what you are talking about, but any suggestion that Gabe is not making a wise move is based on poor info. Gabe, best of luck with SF.

David
Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America.
-Otter
porcupine

by pixsguy » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:40 pm

what happened to ken? not listed as a coach anymore...one and done?
pixsguy
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ATD » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:33 am

pixsguy wrote:what happened to ken? not listed as a coach anymore...one and done?

Ken is coaching an OCBB team.
Coming to a team near you...
ATD

Next

Return to CA