Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Tournament inquiries...

by jerry_daisy » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:23 pm

What tournaments are best to do here on the west coast?? We are a first 14u team looking to compete and play the best of the best. Currently playing in Vegas and SoCal. Colorado Sparkler in July. Let me know.
jerry_daisy

by Fastpitch4Life » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:55 pm

jerry_daisy wrote:What tournaments are best to do here on the west coast?? We are a first 14u team looking to compete and play the best of the best. Currently playing in Vegas and SoCal. Colorado Sparkler in July. Let me know.

What are your team goals? College Showcases? PGF Nationals/Regionals? If you want to play the "best of the best" it's PGF on the west coast. Triple Crown Sports offers a lot of west coast tournaments. Also check out Surf City Tourneys in So Cal.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by McGee » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:42 pm

Win tournaments and strive to schedule friendlies against strong teams. If you build a good name on the field, some of the strong teams will play you. Also try to qualify for PGF first then ASA and or Triple Crown. The Triple Crown in Utah is a fun experience with decent competition and probably the easiest to qualify for.
Qualifying for Premiere is and should be very difficult, especially in CA where lots of capable teams will enter the local qualifiers.
McGee

by fastpitchdad05 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:33 am

Fastpitch4Life wrote:
jerry_daisy wrote:What tournaments are best to do here on the west coast?? We are a first 14u team looking to compete and play the best of the best. Currently playing in Vegas and SoCal. Colorado Sparkler in July. Let me know.

What are your team goals? College Showcases? PGF Nationals/Regionals? If you want to play the "best of the best" it's PGF on the west coast. Triple Crown Sports offers a lot of west coast tournaments. Also check out Surf City Tourneys in So Cal.

I'd add So Cal's Finest Tourneys to this list.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to CA