Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Spring 2015- top 04 teams

by PicklesnKoolaid » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:28 pm

I agree. Why show your best hand in a TCS Tournament? What a crazy concept! :D :lol:
PicklesnKoolaid

by USCpride » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:28 pm

Wow Crackers! Harsh much? We have 12 players w/ three 05's two who are starters. It's 10u! This is my 4th time around. I have 3 older kids who have already gone through this and graduated from college. This doesn't count for much. It was just my opinion, next year there will be another poll and that one won't count either. Relax.....If the Angel's win or lose it doesn't matter. Our only job at 10u is to keep them playing & loving the game until it counts. That's all parents and coaches jobs at this age.

I think we all have a few years still ...have fun. Trust me it goes by way to to fast.

Hey, I'm not a coach just a mom, wife and heybucket lover! Anyway, remember don't take these polls too seriously. It's like boxing there's just too many federations to have one clear cut top dog anyway. Plus, we left out all those stud Texas teams lol!

Come see me in Vegas. I'm the mom never paying attention :)

Michelle
USCpride
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TammySanchez » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:05 pm

I will start off with apologizing for what obviously stirred up a hornets nest. This post was not written by any of our parents or anyone who represents Firecrackers Ollison in any way. This was obviously posted by someone who has entirely too much time on their hands and nothing better to do than join and post things on Heybucket at 2:30 in the afternoon in an attempt to damage our teams reputation. As Firecrackers we teach our girls to play with honor and expect the same from our parents. At the end of the day we are talking about 10 year old girls who just want to go out and paly the game they love with all of the other girls who they will hopefully one day call friends.

Crackers4life: instead of hiding behind a post name, please put your name behind your post so that in the future if parents take their daughter to a workout and happen to find out you are associated with the team at least they'll know that they are dealing with someone who is in it for themselves and not the good of the girls.

Felton Ollison- Head Coach
Darren Sanchez- Asst. Coach
Last edited by TammySanchez on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TammySanchez
Premium Member
Premium Member

by mrmarcos33 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:18 pm

Crackers4Life wrote:Firecrackers Ollison looks to be moving in the right direction, peaking during nationals. I can see this team winning it all this year. Sounds like they will be playing 12u for most of the spring ( cause they are that good ). As of right now I can see at least 8 of the girls on this team going D1 ( not mine , at least not without a ton of work ), great coaching with great players sky is the limit! :D

How great it is to have so many talented girls on your team! Hopefully not just 8 of them go to D1 schools to obtain their education, instead the whole roster achieves that! I am sure all the parents putting their time and effor with their kids will appreciate how highly you think of 8 kids ( not sure about the rest of the ones you left behind will feel very thrilled) at least they know thanks to you that their girls aren't D1 material! Seriously it's 10U!

It's great you guys are so good to go play 12s good job!
Actually 2 of the girls on the Corona Angels were starters for top 12U teams in the fall! But you know some of us crazy parents decided to have them play with girls their age this spring so that they can still have fun, enjoy themselves and keep them loving the game. We ask a lot of these girls so then why take away a fun 10U spring. Playing up is great! Good luck to you

Let's all remember why we have our girls in athletics and all of the life lessons they bring. We are all here because we love our daughters and want them to succeed at the game they love! The more teams with talent out there the better for everyone. This will mean more competition and will push the kids to be better and better.

It's about the kids so let's keep things positive and in prospective. BTW the CA 04 Carter has 3 05 players and they are hardworking girls just like the rest of the rosters
I don't see how that is an excuse.... If anything it is what makes these group of girls so fun to be around. They work really hard and they don't take themselves too serious.
mrmarcos33
Premium Member
Premium Member

by USCpride » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Tammy, don't worry about it. Parents get over excited sometimes especially when they are new to travel. I've had the pleasure of meeting several of you're parents and players. All very nice :) There's no need to apologize, but it's very classy of you.

When we get to Vegas, Fat Tuesday's is on me!

Michelle
USCpride
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:05 pm

TammySanchez wrote:I will start off with apologizing for what obviously stirred up a hornets nest. This post was not written by any of our parents or anyone who represents Firecrackers Ollision in any way. This was obviously posted by someone who has entirely too much time on their hands and nothing better to do than join and post things on Heybucket at 2:30 in the afternoon in an attempt to damage our teams reputation. As Firecrackers we teach our girls to play with honor and expect the same from our parents. At the end of the day we are talking about 10 year old girls who just want to go out and paly the game they love with all of the other girls who they will hopefully one day call friends.

Crackers4life: instead of hiding behind a post name, please put your name behind your post so that in the future if parents take their daughter to a workout and happen to find out you are associated with the team at least they'll know that they are dealing with someone who is in it for themselves and not the good of the girls.

Felton Ollison- Head Coach
Darren Sanchez- Asst. Coach

Don't worry about it. Heybucket has a way of keeping new members honest. I will say that Crackers for life is the perfect name though. :lol:
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Tyler Durden » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:16 pm

Crackers4Life wrote:Firecrackers Ollison looks to be moving in the right direction, peaking during nationals. I can see this team winning it all this year. Sounds like they will be playing 12u for most of the spring ( cause they are that good ). As of right now I can see at least 8 of the girls on this team going D1 ( not mine , at least not without a ton of work ), great coaching with great players sky is the limit! :D

Awesome. Cracker you need to tap the brakes.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by artomatic » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:47 am

Crackers4Life wrote:
562Dad wrote:Is that the same FC Ollison that got mercy'd by OCBB Flores TWICE in last tournament !! :o :o :o

Crackers4life = smokingcrack4life

I dont think our coaches want to show their hand so early in the year. Flores is good, but IMO we are better. we have only been together for a short time so we will see after a few months of Great coached practices and games who will be on top! ;) I am new to all this but my top 5 are

Firecracker Ollison
OCBB Flores
OCBB Luhan
So Cal As Garcia
Angels Carter (1 05player and 12 04s)I wouldn't consider a mixed team. Sounds like a built in excuse if they don't win IMO.

This is pure gold, I tell ya, PURE GOLD!
God Bless Heybucket, and God Bless 10U!
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Dugoutdirt » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:40 pm

Arto, I remember when you used to cherish my 10U posts back in the day... haha. Now I'm just smiling along with you.
Dugoutdirt
Premium Member
Premium Member

by B34R DOWN » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:51 pm

Why so much condescension when referring to 10U? Are they not worthy of the same respect as the older girls? Seems like once someones DD gets past an age level they are now above them... Heck I think the girls in the lower age levels deserve more respect. They are newer to the game and still trying to figure it all out. All while dealing with the pressure of us crazy adults...
B34R DOWN

PreviousNext

Return to CA