Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Spring 2015- top 04 teams

by Fastpitchdad1 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:56 pm

Hi all!
Fall is long gone and new teams have formed, kids have changed teams and players have gotten better!
Let's discuss who are the top 10U teams so far this spring. There is a lot of ball to be played and lots of hardworking players are giving it their best to improve their skills!

Here is my top 6 list in no particular order:

BB- Flores: won the first tourney of 2015 and has a solid squad, elite pitching rotation. Kids play with a lot of heart and are very well coached. They are the team to beat

Corona Angels: Athletic and quick on defense with their players being very fundamentally trained. Solid sticks and very fast around the bases. Solid pitching staff

BB- Powell: Good pitching and strong offensively

OC Elite: lacks pitching depth. Other wise very good team

BB- Lujan: Real nice team and they are a mix squad of 04-05

SoCal A's Garcia: have seen them play very good games

I have not seen the 04 A's Mercado but with their training regime I am sure they will be very solid
Fastpitchdad1

by B34R DOWN » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:29 pm

I have only seen the CA and So Cal Garcia teams... Would agree both are top teams that are really good...
B34R DOWN

by mrmarcos33 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:40 am

I have seen all the teams mentioned play and they are all pretty talented. My kid plays on the Corona Angels she is #33.

I can say that I appreciate all the hard work and effort all of these young ladies are putting into their sport. No matter the team! These girls are warriors and winners for being out there and giving their best efforts in athletics and in the classroom! Much respect to all the coaches for all of their time and dedication to the girls. To all the fellow parents thank you for all you do for these girls!

I saw precious posts about the LM most wanted team.... I saw them play and they are good! Travel or no travel ball those the kids can play. Other teams not mentioned that I have seen with nice talent are:
LM most Wanted
Corona Crush
SoCal Wicked
The 05 A's Mercado team is going to be a team to beat next year! Keep up the good work out there!

My daughter played on the SoCal 3D team last year in 10U. The team competed pretty strong and was very successful. We had some battles against some really good teams and I can say that this year there are ALOT more competitive teams in 10U than there were last spring! Truly excited to see the rest of the season!

Good luck to everyone and we'll see you around the fields! Don't be shy and come say hello! We are all in this for the love our kids have for the game!
Marcos DeQuiroz
mrmarcos33
Premium Member
Premium Member

by mrmarcos33 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:38 am

Congratulations to Batbusters- Flores for winning the Triple Crown President's day tournament. Great job to all players and coaches. Congrats to the parents for supporting their girls.

Congratulations to Firecrackers- Ollison as well for a very stong runner up finish.

The Vegas tournament is going to be a lot of fun with some great softball to be played. We'll see both your teams there. Good luck out there and once again congratulations on a successful weekend of ball!
See you guys around the fields

All the other teams keep up the great work! It is a great thing to have all these young women working hard and developing them into amazing ball players. All these girls are the future of the sport
mrmarcos33
Premium Member
Premium Member

by USCpride » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:54 pm

I had a chance to watch the TCS President's Day Showdown this past weekend. There was some really good softball battles. The scores don't reflect how exciting some of those games were.

Here's my top 5 from what I've seen so far, not in any particular order :)

BB Flores- Strong pitching staff and strong bats. Has won several tournaments.
BB Powell- Good bats, consistent defense
CA Carter Great pitching staff and athletic team w/ speed. Mixed team 04/05
Firecrackers Ollison-Played well in the Showdown Tourney 2nd place finish.
BB Lujan- Mixed 04/05 team like the Angel's. Consistent, solid defense.

I'm really looking forward to the St Paddy's Day tournament. The field of teams signed up is just short of a small nationals. Teams from several states and one from British Columbia. What a great experience for all of us!

Michelle
USCpride
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Leftisright04 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:25 am

Not gonna lie, kinda hate missing out on this!!!
Leftisright04

by Crackers4Life » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:47 pm

Firecrackers Ollison looks to be moving in the right direction, peaking during nationals. I can see this team winning it all this year. Sounds like they will be playing 12u for most of the spring ( cause they are that good ). As of right now I can see at least 8 of the girls on this team going D1 ( not mine , at least not without a ton of work ), great coaching with great players sky is the limit! :D
The greatest there has ever BEEN!!
Crackers4Life

by ONE FOR THE ROAD » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:54 pm

Crackers4Life wrote:Firecrackers Ollison looks to be moving in the right direction, peaking during nationals. I can see this team winning it all this year. Sounds like they will be playing 12u for most of the spring ( cause they are that good ). As of right now I can see at least 8 of the girls on this team going D1 ( not mine , at least not without a ton of work ), great coaching with great players sky is the limit! :D

:lol: :lol: ON CRACK 4 LIFE
ONE FOR THE ROAD

by 562Dad » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:56 pm

Is that the same FC Ollison that got mercy'd by OCBB Flores TWICE in last tournament !! :o :o :o

Crackers4life = smokingcrack4life
562Dad

by Crackers4Life » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:03 pm

562Dad wrote:Is that the same FC Ollison that got mercy'd by OCBB Flores TWICE in last tournament !! :o :o :o

Crackers4life = smokingcrack4life

I dont think our coaches want to show their hand so early in the year. Flores is good, but IMO we are better. we have only been together for a short time so we will see after a few months of Great coached practices and games who will be on top! ;) I am new to all this but my top 5 are

Firecracker Ollison
OCBB Flores
OCBB Luhan
So Cal As Garcia
Angels Carter (1 05player and 12 04s)I wouldn't consider a mixed team. Sounds like a built in excuse if they don't win IMO.
The greatest there has ever BEEN!!
Crackers4Life

Next

Return to CA