Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

New Softball digs for Conejo Valley girls!

by Boostyouraverage » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:14 pm

I've just created a heaven for girls fastpitch softball in the Conejo Valley! Boost Your Average Batting Cages are now open. http://www.boostyouraverage.com has all the facility details. Come down and check it out you will be blown away. 15,000 feet of indoor pitching, hitting, fielding and fitness for all our girls no matter what the age.

I built BYA because my daughter had no where to hit/practice in the Conejo Valley. I was driving her to other facilities out of the area for practice and it wore me down. I'm a long time WAGS/travel coach with a daughter now playing for Westlake High Varsity Softball and I was painfully aware that we desperately needed some place that was girl/softball friendly ( most cages/facilities are all baseball driven and do not cater to softball) and big enough to handle this valley's extremely large baseball/softball population. BYA is 50% baseball and 50% softball driven. Check out our web site and come in to see for yourself. Kids that have a good experience with a sport will always want more.

Thanks for your time :)

Boost Your Average
Boostyouraverage

by fastpitchinfo » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:15 pm

Went to this facility, it's the real deal. Highly recommended.
fastpitchinfo

by NuNu's Dad » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:27 am

Great picture of Ace.
Is that TReeger swinging with her arm obscuring her face?

Really nice looking facility. Hope the girls make use of it.
NuNu's Dad

by Coachty805 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:16 am

BYA is now open and offering Speed and Agility training to softball girls of all ages. Training is on the 3000 square foot open turf training surface at BYA by former director of training and owner of SPI, Ty Twine.

Currently classes are being offered on Mondays & Wednesdays from 5:30-6:30. Team training is also available and preferred.

Bring your daughter or team out to BYA and watch her get faster, quicker, and more explosive than ever before. Classes are only $10/session. :)

Email: ttwine20@yahoo.com
Phone: 805.990.4555
Coachty805

by Gone in 2.6 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:49 am

Great. Where have you been the last 13 years? Way to wait until NOW. Thanks a lot. :lol:

Might be interested in the speed training. Will have to find what local track athletes work with
Twine.
Last edited by Gone in 2.6 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And as I watch you disappear into the ground
My one mistake was that I never let you down"
Gone in 2.6

by watcher » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Gone in 2.6 wrote:Great. Where have you been the last 13 years? Way to wati until NOW. Thanks a lot. :lol:

Might be interested in the speed training. Will have to find what local track athletes work with
Twine.

LMAO, Like your DD needs it, She has enough to donate to my DD. :lol:
watcher

by Gone in 2.6 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:21 pm

watcher wrote:
Gone in 2.6 wrote:Great. Where have you been the last 13 years? Way to wati until NOW. Thanks a lot. :lol:

Twine.

LMAO, Like your DD needs it, She has enough to donate to my DD. :lol:

Luckily for SM, speed is moot when the ball sails over the outfield fence. :D
"And as I watch you disappear into the ground
My one mistake was that I never let you down"
Gone in 2.6

by Luv2Watch » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:10 am

I took my 16u daughter to BYA and found it to be an extremely professional and very large building. Being indoors is great! It is as the owner says...built for the girls 50/50. They have alot of coaching lanes outside of the batting cages as well as a big open turfed area in the back. It is a great place for me to "Watch" :ugeek:
Luv2Watch

by buonarotti » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:27 pm

BYA is amazing! Great facility (8 batting/coaching lanes, top-notch equipment, excellent design). Great staff (Bryan's a champ - professional all the way...). I haven't seen a place like this in all of Southern California...
buonarotti

by Clean_up » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:24 pm

buonarotti wrote:BYA is amazing! Great facility (8 batting/coaching lanes, top-notch equipment, excellent design). Great staff (Bryan's a champ - professional all the way...). I haven't seen a place like this in all of Southern California...

http://www.sportstrainingcomplex.com/
Clean_up

Next

Return to CA