Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Who are the best 12U teams in the Inland empire

by NumeroUno » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:20 pm

Who are the best 12U teams in the Inland empire?

I got a call today and I have a little studdly 12U player that I will send to someone.

Not my kid but coached her sister who is playing at a top D-1 school and this kid has a good blood line as well:)

let me know. She can play MI, Out field, she can catch she has pitched, played first. see where I am going with this
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by garellano » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:58 pm

If the player is still available see below

RAMPAGE InlandEmpire. Is looking to Re-Build a strong, disciplined & competitive 12Uteam out of the Redlands area. The organization is intact and ready for competitive players as well as those looking to develop and take their game and skills to the next level. 

We expect this team to establish very quickly and be ready for friendlies and tournaments as early as January.

There will be Tryouts this Saturday from 9am to 11:30am at Clement Field in Redlands. 
The field is located on San Bernardino Ave between Orange and Church St. This is the last opportunity to tryout before Christmas Break. We will reconvene Saturday Jan 3rd.

For details please call or message Gilbert 909-991-8134
email:garellano@llu.edu 

Regular Practice Schedule:
Tuesday: 6pm - Speed & Agility Training / Hitting at MC Sports in San Bernardino"
Wednesday 6-8pm - Field Practice
Saturday: 9am-11:30am - Field Practice
garellano
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GURULE18 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:36 pm

i have a tryout this weekend in whittier if they are interested in attending...would love to see her out there...
guruleone@gmail.com
562-716-6189
thnx coach ray
GURULE18
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to CA