Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

TOUCHY SUBJECT!!!!

by Dowhatulike » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:32 am

Why is it that everyone thinks they can coach and start a team?There are a lot of teams out there that just need good coaching but there isn't!!!!! I will be honest whatever happened to going to a try out and working hard to get on that team now it seems like you just go to the tryout get accepted right awayand it is making it hard for the good teams in for the teams are working hard everyday I show cases, tournaments and friendlies.I watch certain teams especially the older girls and why haven't they learned the proper way of playing softball.Isit because the dad wants to coach the daughter or is it because certain people think they have it all figured out? My daughter is fortunate to play on a good club team right now but we work extremely hard all the time to stay on top and to be receptive at all times.Ijust get frustrated to watch these coaches try to coach but they teach the wrong way and they just think they have it all figured out what are your thoughts?
Dowhatulike
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Tyler Durden » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:28 am

Dowhatulike wrote: I will be honest whatever happened to going to a try out and working hard to get on that team now it seems like you just go to the tryout get accepted right awayand it is making it hard for the good teams in for the teams are working hard everyday I show cases, tournaments and friendlies.

Awesome sentence, Hurrycane. :)
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by bigdog310 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:43 pm

It's all about the $$$$$$$$$$.
The sport is going the wrong way :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: .

[img][/
w_way.jpg
w_way.jpg (5.41 KiB) Viewed 2641 times
img]
bigdog310

Return to CA