Best '04 teams right now?

by USCpride » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Yes, we do have three 03's and three 05's and the rest are
04's.

We have the nicest group of kids ever! Of course I'm biased :D

10u softball, I've missed it! lol

Michelle
Corona Angel's
Last edited by USCpride on Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USCpride
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Leftisright04 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:10 am

Our girls have had the chance to see three of the teams listed above:
BB Flores, Firecrackers SB and SoCal Select. We've also played Firecrackers Lopez a couple of times. Saw good games against all of them! Also had some exposure to SoCal Waves. Lots of good, competitive games. Hope we get to see the rest of those teams on the list before the year is out. We're a select team out of La Mirada called LM's Most Wanted. I'm not a coach, just a dad who's been enjoying this experience a whole lot.
Leftisright04

by fbinside » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:26 am

Leftisright04 wrote:Our girls have had the chance to see three of the teams listed above:
BB Flores, Firecrackers SB and SoCal Select. We've also played Firecrackers Lopez a couple of times. Saw good games against all of them! Also had some exposure to SoCal Waves. Lots of good, competitive games. Hope we get to see the rest of those teams on the list before the year is out. We're a select team out of La Mirada called LM's Most Wanted. I'm not a coach, just a dad who's been enjoying this experience a whole lot.

LM's Most Wanted is a good team.
My top 5 teams are base from tournament play, haven't had a chance to see Most Wanted yet in a tournament.
fbinside

by Leftisright04 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:53 am

Thanks for that @fbinside, our kids are working really hard and we've got great coaches. We can definitely benefit from some tournament experience though. Hope to see you out there. What org are you with? Have we seen you in a friendly?
Leftisright04

by fbinside » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:19 pm

Leftisright04 wrote:Thanks for that @fbinside, our kids are working really hard and we've got great coaches. We can definitely benefit from some tournament experience though. Hope to see you out there. What org are you with? Have we seen you in a friendly?

Not with an organization, just a group of hard working girls as well. Good luck to you and your team.
fbinside

by USCpride » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:43 pm

I heard the same thing about LM! Everyone that I talk to said that you're a very well coached team and one of the teams to watch out for.

I'm not a coach either, just a mom. But I've heard nothing but
positive things about your team.

Michelle
USCpride
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Leftisright04 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:54 pm

Good stuff! Hope to see you all out there.
Leftisright04

by The Crusher » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Crush are all '04 girls...
The Crusher

by USCpride » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Crusher, I saw your team play in Norco. You have a lot of size and they can hit the ball. You would be in my top 5 :)

Michelle
USCpride
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jjsqueeze » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:48 pm

The Angels are the best team I have run across so far. Good pitching depth, girls that can play anywhere on the field, solid hitting, very well coached team. We haven't played against them but DD guested with them a bit so I saw them up close and personal and they are top notch.

There was a Batbusters team that was really good too but I don't know which one it was, they had a girl throwing some gas and a really solid D.

Played Most Wanted in a friendly this weekend, talented team,
jjsqueeze

PreviousNext

Return to CA