Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Best '04 teams right now?

by joaquinjunior » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:22 pm

Great, great Teams. we, the Sun Devils 04- Farfan were privileged to play against some of these top teams in Friendlies and in Tournaments. Yeah, we got beat up by some of these. We will be shutting down after TCS Christmas Qualifier, and we will all be headed back to B. V. Rec. Ball. thank you for this Fall and Winter. God bless
joaquinjunior
Premium Member
Premium Member

by joaquinjunior » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:38 pm

Who was at the TCS Toys for Tots Tournament this weekend? great Tourney. ;)
joaquinjunior
Premium Member
Premium Member

by USCpride » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:28 pm

I was wondering the same thing. We didn't get to go :( I wasn't sure if the fields were even
playable because of the recent rains. Which would have been a shame, since it was for such a good
cause.

Does anyone know how the 10u portion went?

Michelle
Corona Angels
USCpride
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Leftisright04 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:09 pm

USCpride wrote:I was wondering the same thing. We didn't get to go :( I wasn't sure if the fields were even
playable because of the recent rains. Which would have been a shame, since it was for such a good
cause.

Does anyone know how the 10u portion went?

Michelle
Corona Angels

Was that the one in San Diego?
Leftisright04

by catcherzrule » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:56 am

TCS put on another good tourney...yes for a good cause.

The fields dried out nicely and played well.

The two teams from Texas were both legit. IMHO the Hotshots were a better overall team, but Chaos was well coached and managed to beat a very good OCBB-Flores team in the Championship game.

I suspect we will see those Texas teams in the inaugural PGF 10U tourney this summer. OCBB-Flores will no doubt be there as well. It was a nice preview of what will be a fun spring and summer in 10's!

:D
catcherzrule

by joaquinjunior » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:16 pm

Well said catcherzrule. amen
joaquinjunior
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 562Dad » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:53 pm

Those Texas teams were very good and it was nice to see some of the Southern California teams play them. I also thought the Hotshots team from Texas was the better team. The game between Texas Hotshot team and OCBB Flores was well played by both teams and made for an exciting game. I'm sure any discussion about the top teams would have to include both of those clubs. As well as the Texas Caos team who won the tournament. Way early in the season to crown who's the top 10u teams. I'm sure the select teams both corona crush and LM most wanted are contemplating returning to rec. Also how will the Angels do without the 03's were they a big part of that team ?? The new teams forming wicked , so cal A's , cruisers, and even the 05 Rojas/nav Angels will they make an impact? These are all going to make for a interesting and fun spring season. But with all that said it is 10u haha. :D :D :D
562Dad

by Leftisright04 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:20 pm

Most Wanted had an absolute blast this fall, seeing a lot of good teams and getting their feet wet in terms of the travel experience. While we've presumed up until this point that a return to Rec Ball is inevitable, it's fair to say that we're still waiting for all of the dust to settle on this ASA rule change stuff. We've got a couple more friendlies lined up before the season, and I think we'll finally get to see Corona Angels and Pumas. Looking forward to that. Overall, such a fun time for the girls and their parents. Thanks for playing with us, much respect!
Leftisright04

by ONE FOR THE ROAD » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:02 pm

Has anybody seen the Factory Black play this Fall? According to the tryout post they might have the best 10u pitching staff in SoCal. Just wondering why a team with this kind of pitching staff would not make this conversation.
ONE FOR THE ROAD

by catcherzrule » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:25 pm

One for the...

That's called "advertising." :lol:

Unfortunately it looks like 5+ new 10U teams have cropped up, and just as unfortunate, the division will remain watered down as a result. :|
catcherzrule

PreviousNext

Return to CA