Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

TNL Parent

by old mom » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:04 pm

As a TNL parent I would like to report that we have not been given any evidence to support the allegations against our coach, as alarming as they are. To our knowledge there has been nothing reported to the police or the ASA. All we know is that the architect of our program and the reason that most of us are here is gone. We are all very confused.
old mom

by Supersuds » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Long time reader, newbie poster, but it seems to me most of the TNL parents have been confused for a couple of years. :oops:
Snapcracklepop
Supersuds

by A's mom » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Do you really want us to believe there is some kind of conspiracey against CF?
There is a reason this keeps happening! You must be really stupid to think that time and again these allegations would be false. Yes, false allegations are made sometimes and sometimes they go the distance and are not discovered until years later, after lives are destroyed, but rarely.
Anyone who has been accused in the past, or anyone with half a brain, would not put themselves in a position for accusations to be made in the first place, let alone over & over again.
My daughter has friends that we've known for 10+ years, and are friends with the parents also, but my husband won't even drive them home without someone else in the car(except in an emergency situation). No way would he ever be alone with them anywhere else, why?
Even if he was a coach, especially if he was a coach!
There is absolutely NO reason for your daughters to EVER be alone with a coach. Lessons, even private ones should be in a public place, park, batting cages, etc. No way would she be going to his house alone.
WOW you guys who allow this amaze me!
What are the rules of dating for your DD? Did you let her start going out alone with boys, to their houses alone, at 12, 13, 14?
I have always taught my daughter to not even put herself in a position that could be taken the wrong way to avoid rumors or even suspicions. Never alone in a room, or anywhere else, with a boy for ANY length of time, why would that be any different with any grown man that isn't say...her father?

Ask yourselves this question...
If your child had a friend, everytime this friend came over, money was missing out of the change bowl on the counter. You question the child, they deny it, you have no proof. This child is your Pastors' son to make it more interesting, so you know they have been raised with outstanding morals, and definately know stealing is not only wrong, but a sin. Yet, every time he is over, more money is missing, you find yourself moving the bowl, counting the exact amount each time he is over, it keeps happening but you still have no PROOF. When exactly are you going to accept the fact that no matter how bad you want to believe it's not him, it is. Are you going to do the right thing and not only confront the child, but involve his parents so he can be punished and learn a lesson?
OR ARE YOU...
going to keep turning a blind eye because you don't WANT to believe it, don't want to tell your Pastor his son is stealing, don't want your child to lose a friend? I'm sure you would handle it one way or another, even if it was just not having this child over anymore. That is just over a small amount of money, or even substitute your kids toys, why then is it alright to keep endangering your childs physical and emotional health by ignoring the signs here???
Sorry for the long post but I think these parents didn't deserve the gift of their beautiful children if they are not going to do their duty to protect them.
A's mom

by Killer Rabbit » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:02 pm

old mom wrote:As a TNL parent I would like to report that we have not been given any evidence to support the allegations against our coach, as alarming as they are. To our knowledge there has been nothing reported to the police or the ASA. All we know is that the architect of our program and the reason that most of us are here is gone. We are all very confused.

How more alarming can it be? Why can't these parents see that any behavior above normal (and a prior trial with a hung jury and more girls coming forward with texts is above normal) is not worth the risk. Nothing is worth putting your DD in harms way.

There were plenty of "architects" getting girls signed to college before CF arrived, and I believe there will be plenty after he is gone.
Ice cream?! When the f**k did we get ice cream?!
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Slammer » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:06 pm

Well it must not of been something good he did if he was removed by the board and no longer a part of a organization that he started. Hello McFly! Do you need someone to draw a picture? Do you think people are just picking on him for no good reason? I know you want believe he is a nice person and has done nothing wrong so you are ok with letting your daughter play for him but wake up cause this isn't the first time he has been accused and probably not the last time either and finally the board did something they should of done a long time ago.
Slammer

by 3Bsnag » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:17 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Just when it quieted down a bit someone had to kick a rock :roll:

That's because you were a fun-sucker and locked us out of the other thread. :lol:
3Bsnag

by 3Bsnag » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:24 pm

Just send them the picture below. Besides, this has got to be a ploy to get things rolling again.

3Bsnag

by renegade » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:32 pm

Text CF and ask him yourself or ask your board.
Last edited by renegade on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
renegade
Premium Member
Premium Member

by softballbunny » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:36 pm

to Old Mom :You have got to be kidding me.!!! Many of those people on the board believed in him the first time. Think about it! There has got to be a reason for them to kick him off!! You are are being suckered, just as they were the first time around!
softballbunny

by Play ball » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:40 pm

old mom wrote:As a TNL parent I would like to report that we have not been given any evidence to support the allegations against our coach, as alarming as they are. To our knowledge there has been nothing reported to the police or the ASA. All we know is that the architect of our program and the reason that most of us are here is gone. We are all very confused.

Obviously your own Board has seen some pretty damaging evidence and they felt the need to take action. :roll:
Play ball

Next

Return to CA