Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

TNL Parent

by Surehitter » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:20 am

:oops: As I said before every person on the TNL board is just as guilty for what happened to any of these girls as the coach. Always stay engaged and never leave your daughter alone with anybody in a position of authority until you have to - when they go off to college or?.
Surehitter

by Alice » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Does anyone know if this is the same board of directors as last year? Boards change all the time. New officers elected. It would be telling to know if the board that ousted him is the same one that supported him last year.
Alice

by TravelSoftballDad » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Play ball wrote:From the TNL web page...

Friday, July 10

From the Board of Directors of TNL Sports Inc.

Please be advised that as of June 30, 2009 the TNL Sports Inc. Board of Directors have voted to terminate Chris Facione as Coach for TNL Sports Inc. At this time, we are not at liberty to discuss the details concerning Mr. Facione’s termination, and encourage parents and team members to refrain from speculating and/or gossiping about the issue. Any questions regarding Mr. Facione’s termination should be directed to members of the board.
It is the goal of the TNL Sports Inc. Board of Directors to continue on with “business as usual”. Our plans for the immediate future include continued tournaments and friendlies for each of the teams up to Nationals/Western Nationals. Team schedules for the next month will be sent out shortly. Practice days and times will remain unchanged. Our long term plans include bringing in more coaches and continuing the legacy of high level softball that our organization has become known for. We will schedule Fall try-outs upon completion of Nationals/Western Nationals and will continue to look for tournaments and friendlies for the Fall season.

Please feel free to contact a Board Member if you have questions or concerns regarding the future plans for TNL Sports Inc.

Ummmmm...feel free to contact any member of the Board so they can tell you they don't want to talk about this? You TNL parents shall not speak poorly of CF and/or TNL or thou shalt feel the rath !?!?

What is wrong with you people !?!? Great question, if I may borrow from an earlier post, is this the same board as before? They owe it to those parents and those girls to be honest and open ...NOT to be on the defensive and to restrict or muscle them away from "gossip." That is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard and is UNSAT.
TravelSoftballDad

by RACER X » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Play ball wrote:From the TNL web page...

Friday, July 10

From the Board of Directors of TNL Sports Inc.

Please be advised that as of June 30, 2009 the TNL Sports Inc. Board of Directors have voted to terminate Chris Facione as Coach for TNL Sports Inc.

"Terminate CF as Coach"---does that mean he is still with the organization, just not Coaching?
RACER X

by H.P.S.D » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:29 pm

Can someone confirm the rumors that the 16s and the 14s have pull out?
H.P.S.D

by renegade » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
H.P.S.D wrote:Can someone confirm the rumors that the 16s and the 14s have pull out?

Pull out of what? Going to Nationals....please. Beside the 14s have one of the hottest moms :oops: :oops:
That has got to be one of the most ridiculous posts ever.

Not a good post
renegade
Premium Member
Premium Member

by RACER X » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:41 am

H.P.S.D wrote:Can someone confirm the rumors that the 16s and the 14s have pull out?

I've been told that the 16's are not going, and the older 14's are still going to Georgia. I haven't heard much about the younger 14's and they are still not listed on the latest update for Washington. However, even if they don't go to Westerns, I would bet the older team pulls some of them up.
RACER X

by Queen Anne's Revenge » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:03 am

Does anyone know who the Board members are? Is TNL a for profit business or a non-profit entity?
Queen Anne's Revenge

by Demonboy » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:05 am

renegade wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:

Pull out of what? Going to Nationals....please. Beside the 14s have one of the hottest moms :oops: :oops:
That has got to be one of the most ridiculous posts ever.

Not a good post

Which? The pulling out of nationals or the hot moms blast?
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"

"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
Demonboy

by H.P.S.D » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:22 pm

I will not jump youre bandwagon on the hot mom because I have respect but I thought that it seem like a very humble move on both tnl teams, but then again rumors are rumors and there will always be story tellers, but its been confirmed in a previous post so maybe it wasnt a stupid question like the one that is never ask.
H.P.S.D

PreviousNext

Return to CA