Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

TNL Parent

by SkidMarks » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:28 pm

H.P.S.D wrote:I will not jump youre bandwagon on the hot mom because I have respect but I thought that it seem like a very humble move on both tnl teams, but then again rumors are rumors and there will always be story tellers, but its been confirmed in a previous post so maybe it wasnt a stupid question like the one that is never ask.

:?:

Babblefish super decoder to the white courtesy phone please....

SM
SkidMarks

by H.P.S.D » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:35 pm

You crack me up "Aint nothing like Heybucketing Aint nothing like the real thing"
H.P.S.D

by Demonboy » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:19 pm

H.P.S.D wrote:I will not jump youre bandwagon on the hot mom because I have respect but I thought that it seem like a very humble move on both tnl teams, but then again rumors are rumors and there will always be story tellers, but its been confirmed in a previous post so maybe it wasnt a stupid question like the one that is never ask.

Just come out and get it over with. It'll be okay, we're all friends here. :lol:
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"

"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
Demonboy

by Rounding 3rd » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:47 pm

What if the bandwagon is parked in the Pole Barn???? ;) ;)
Rounding 3rd

by TravelSoftballDad » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:11 am

wut dah !?!?
TravelSoftballDad

by Crazy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:13 am

TNL looks to be going in the direction they need too. I have to say they looked really good. They seem to have picked up new coaches which is always a great start. ;)
Crazy

by Skarp » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:47 pm

SkidMarks wrote:

:?:

Babblefish super decoder to the white courtesy phone please....

SM

:lol:
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Skarp » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:50 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
H.P.S.D wrote:Can someone confirm the rumors that the 16s and the 14s have pull out?

Beside the 14s have one of the hottest moms :oops: :oops:

So I've heard, but have yet to see. Sigh...
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by RACER X » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Crazy wrote:TNL looks to be going in the direction they need too. I have to say they looked really good. They seem to have picked up new coaches which is always a great start. ;)

IMO...TNL wont be going in the right direction until they remove ANYONE and EVERYONE that looked the other way when all this crap was going on! If just half of the rumors are true...then the guilt is spread throughout the organization. And it's not like there were no warning signs...HELLLOOO, HUNG JURY!!!
WTF does looking good have to do with anything? They "looked really good" when CF was supposedly texting those sexually explicit messages too...DUH!
They not only need new coaches, they need to completely clean house. Would you trust your DD to the same people that completely, and blindly, supported the last guy? If so, all I've have to say is "good luck... because luck is all you're counting on!"

Again..JMO
RACER X

by True Student » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:41 pm

I dont get it but who am I to judge, the facts are the san diego fastpitch sofball community is very small. Everyone has heard the stories, thats why my daughter never tryed out for his organization because he was known even before the hung jury. I didnt care if the stories where true or not, I wasnt going to take a chance. Then the news came out on tv and my daughters small time travel team look even better. The name TNL has a reputation of putting together competitive teams, but because they are competitive and some girls have gotten scholarships Im going to jeaperdize my daughters well being? or for that close my eyes and turn the other way?or NO that will never happen to my darling daughter? "sh..Bleep" for me "Why Take A Chance!" True or not I dont think its appropriate for any underage girl to go to the coaches house for dinner if the parents are not invited.
True Student

Previous

Return to CA