Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP RE: LA LA'S MISSING EQUIPMENT BAG!

by RUIZFAMILY » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:06 am

A BIG HUG AND THANK YOU TO MYALLSTARS, DIRTLOVER & CAROL W. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR GENEROUS OFFERS OF MONETARY SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING!

MUCH THANKS TO NUMERO UNO, UNDERTHERADAR, JACKIE & SPORTSJUNKY FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND HELP!

TO MY HEYBUCKETEERS, THANKS FOR SPREADING THE WORD ABOUT LA LA'S BAG AND KEEPING YOUR EYES OPEN FOR HER GEAR!

MAHALO GRANDMA AND GRANDPA IN KANEOHE, HAWAI'I, FOR HELPING TO REPLACE ALMOST ALL OF LA'S GEAR! LOVE YOU GUY'S!

Caesar and I have come to the realization that La's stuff is gone, considering the length of time it has been gone with no word. A few thoughts before I close, I really want to hope that the person who has stolen La's stuff is NOT from our softball community. How upsetting would that be? If so, would you steal from your family? How many more times will we cross paths in the next 5 or 6 years? I would like to think that you would feel a little remorseful everytime you see my girl. How would YOU feel watching your baby girl crying her eyes out when she realizes ALL her softball equipment is GONE, because someone decided to sell or keep HER things?! Please consider that if YOUR daughter lost her equipment and was NEVER returned back to you, YOU'D be equally upset and sad. We are NOT rich, so please don't justify your actions upon that theory.

Well, National's is just around the corner! Time to move on. Thanks again everyone!

Thank you & Aloha,
The Ruiz Family & La La!

PS-If anyone see's anything suspicious or hears something pertaining to La's equipment, please let me know! Thanks!
RUIZFAMILY

by Skarp » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:38 am

RUIZFAMILY wrote:We are NOT rich, so please don't justify your actions upon that theory.

How on earth would being rich justify theft?
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by nohesitation » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:19 pm

Skarp wrote:
RUIZFAMILY wrote:We are NOT rich, so please don't justify your actions upon that theory.

How on earth would being rich justify theft?

How soon we forget English folklore.
“I have been loving you too long to stop now.” Otis Redding
nohesitation

by softball4four » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:07 am

Having just returned from a family vacation in Hawaii, how much we, the main land could learn from the loving family culture. We as a softball family are a family and a culture of our own. Hang loose and love them.

Mohalo
softball4four
Premium Member
Premium Member

by leelee'smom » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:03 am

S Sorry to hear that LA LA. Just remember what goes around comes around and whoever took it has to be ready for that. Very sad. Such a great family.
leelee'smom

Return to CA