Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

WHO IS YOUR TOP PICK TO WIN 12U NATIONALS & WESTERN NATIONAL

by Popsof4 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:47 pm

bracketologist wrote:I'll give you my pick in the Updated Pre Nationals Poll. (Now posted)

I'm not sold a So Cal team is going to win this year! The TX and GA teams looked the equal of any South Cal team at the HOF... and the Frost Comets were clearly the class of the HOF.

[(Frost Comets - looked like the "new OC Batbusters 96" with the PowerSurge pitchers and the CA Rebels shortstop)] Not close to the 10u team that was at Nationals!

It has been a great year. Here is my last poll and good luck to all the teams/coaches/parents!

PS. Somebody please wake the Jynx parents up for Nationals! :lol:

So come end of July I will be apologizing or saying " told ya so".
Popsof4

by TX HOLD'EM » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:07 pm

bracketologist wrote:I'll give you my pick in the Updated Pre Nationals Poll. (Now posted)

I'm not sold a So Cal team is going to win this year! The TX and GA teams looked the equal of any South Cal team at the HOF... and the Frost Comets were clearly the class of the HOF.

[(Frost Comets - looked like the "new OC Batbusters 96" with the PowerSurge pitchers and the CA Rebels shortstop)] Not close to the 10u team that was at Nationals!

It has been a great year. Here is my last poll and good luck to all the teams/coaches/parents!

PS. Somebody please wake the Jynx parents up for Nationals! :lol:

I think the Jynx parents should all wear the same style straw hats that the coaches wear. It's a good summer look. GOOD LUCK JYNX. Parents WAKE UP!
TX HOLD'EM

by ARCHRIVAL » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:34 pm

I do not know to much about the TX or GA Teams but from what I have read, these girls can play.

Here are my picks ,if FC makes to NTLS, they have a chance, they have been struggling but played very well at BOW.

PS didn't do to good at BOW with that amazing pitching. WHO has 3 to 4 SOLID pitchers? They finally were placed in a real bracket in BOW and felt short.

OC WILDCATS like that team very much never gives UP! may have 1 or 2 good pitchers could be better.

CA REBELS pretty surprising team they can eat you alive if your aren't looking! 2 good pitchers. Defense is not bad.

JYNX, according to HEYBUCKET, they cannot close the deal (2nd Place(s)) and one solid pitcher. can't ride on one pitcher in NTLS, But maybe in NTLS could be the surprise.

BOMB SQUAD good team, but one solid pitcher.

BB MARQUEZ hitting is not bad, but defense needs help. 2 good pitchers.

BB SNOW very good young team can they take it all the way with new organization ( team smith). 2 young pretty good pitchers. They have been stoping many good teams.

CORONA ANGELS, this team can really play when they are hot. 2 good pitchers.

I focus to much on pitching. (THE KEY)

According to HEYBUCKET, ONLY 4 TEAMS are going to WNTLS. Thats HORRIBLE!!!
WESTERNS DO NOT KNOW.

CAL THUNDER?
TEAMSMITH 97 ?
OC WILDCATS 97 ?
ARCHRIVAL

by m&m97 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:31 pm

Power Surge 97 & TNL will be at Westerns
m&m97

by amerpast1 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:58 pm

Definately my Team will be ready so dont count me out of it Coach Tim American Pastime Good luck to all Teams even at nationals. :| :| :| :| :|
amerpast1

by goodeye » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:53 pm

CharlieHough wrote:Hey Bracky...you were at HOF? hmmmmmmmm

Bracky is everywhere!! :lol:
goodeye

by catchersrock » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Ok I personally think OC Wildcats 96 will win if they try there hardest. They are a very strong team that can win any team. They have beaten Power Surge 96 the 1st time they played em.

Then I think Power Surge mite win....they r a very strong team also but they can lose at times also. But so can Wildcats if they arent on there game.
catchersrock

by Phantom » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:51 am

bracketologist wrote:I'm not sold a So Cal team is going to win this year!

I have to agree
Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'.
Phantom

by Merlin » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:56 am

I believe it is a stretch at best to pick a winner at 12U Nationals based on the play I have seen in National Qualifiers and at ASA Hall of Fame. There are several Top Quality Teams among 60 - 70 teams.

Good Luck to all teams. Leave it all on the field!!!

:| :geek: :ugeek:
Merlin

by porcupine » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:34 am

It is impossible to predict with any confidence until the draw. Look at what happened in Fresno and BOW. No matter how good a team is at 12s, if it has to beat three strong teams the odds are poor. But an average team can easily beat three bad teams. I also think we are arrogant to assume that CA teams are the best. Even if it it seems obvious.
Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America.
-Otter
porcupine

PreviousNext

Return to CA