Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

WHO IS YOUR TOP PICK TO WIN 12U NATIONALS & WESTERN NATIONAL

by upurbox » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:58 am

ARCHRIVAL, what are you picks :?:
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by CharlieHough » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:31 am

AA's 97 vs Firecrackers 96 in the Championship game...

nuff said.
I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it!

Billy Jack...1971
CharlieHough

by goodeye » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:16 pm

CharlieHough wrote:AA's 97 vs Firecrackers 96 in the Championship game...

nuff said.

Who wins the game?
goodeye

by CharlieHough » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:23 pm

you will have to tell me.....I will pass out if both of my kids make the final. :roll:
I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it!

Billy Jack...1971
CharlieHough

by SkidMarks » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:36 pm

hotwheels wrote:
hs dad wrote:1. Powersurge
2. OCBB 96
3. Rebels
4. Jynx
5. CA 96

I think any one of these 5 CAN do it....Whoever is hot......I like Jynx and CA 96 myself with Rebels right behind as they have been the most consistent all year FOR 2ND PLACE......But, if BB is on then look out........BB has the team to give PS a run for the title but I just don't think it will happen......PS is just way too deep!

I think my head is spinning....

Your carefully crafted answer makes it possible that when any of those 5 teams does win it, you can say 'yeah, I called it...' :D :lol:

SM

BTW, I still think PS wins it...
SkidMarks

by hotwheels » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:17 pm

SkidMarks wrote:
hotwheels wrote:
hs dad wrote:1. Powersurge
2. OCBB 96
3. Rebels
4. Jynx
5. CA 96

I think any one of these 5 CAN do it....Whoever is hot......I like Jynx and CA 96 myself with Rebels right behind as they have been the most consistent all year FOR 2ND PLACE......But, if BB is on then look out........BB has the team to give PS a run for the title but I just don't think it will happen......PS is just way too deep!

I think my head is spinning....

Your carefully crafted answer makes it possible that when any of those 5 teams does win it, you can say 'yeah, I called it...' :D :lol:

SM

BTW, I still think PS wins it...

8-)
hotwheels

by upurbox » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:40 pm

My top 3 picks...
CA. Rebels (of course)
Jynx
P.S.
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by hs dad » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:24 pm

luv2ump wrote:NATIONALS
JYNX

Jynx has been playing very well

Jynx on U!

WESTERN NATIONALS
FC if they don't qualify to Nationals they played very good at the Best of the West.

Maybe I was at the wrong state tournament :?, because the one I was at they lost to OC Wild cats I was disapointed.
FYI if your going to make a point that Jynx is the team to beat I would use Fresno or Best of the west :)
The other teams could make trouble for us if they win...
hs dad

by bracketologist » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:18 pm

I'll give you my pick in the Updated Pre Nationals Poll. (Now posted)

I'm not sold a So Cal team is going to win this year! The TX and GA teams looked the equal of any South Cal team at the HOF... and the Frost Comets were clearly the class of the HOF.

[(Frost Comets - looked like the "new OC Batbusters 96" with the PowerSurge pitchers and the CA Rebels shortstop)] Not close to the 10u team that was at Nationals!

It has been a great year. Here is my last poll and good luck to all the teams/coaches/parents!

PS. Somebody please wake the Jynx parents up for Nationals! :lol:
bracketologist

by CharlieHough » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Hey Bracky...you were at HOF? hmmmmmmmm

Billy Jack...1971
CharlieHough

PreviousNext

Return to CA