Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Diamonds Softball 14u

by frednorris » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Thanks I will give you guys a look. I heard that Diamonds Team is just the weak players from Lethal Rage.
frednorris

by Redcup » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:04 pm

frednorris wrote:Thanks I will give you guys a look. I heard that Diamonds Team is just the weak players from Lethal Rage.
WOW! I hope your kid's a stud the way you paint an entire team as weak.The gold program has,for the most part,managed to get every kid off to college.Good luck FRED NORRIS!
Redcup

by SoftballIsDope:) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:42 am

Ok wow. You have alot of nerve posting that Fred Norris. You have no idea how PISSED my daughter is right now. She and the other players that left and went on the Diamonds shortly after were the strongest on Lethal Rage. They Left cuz of all the freakin drama that went on. And the Diamonds are a great organization. All the girls are extremely nice and they get along. And they are very ALL talented. The coaches know what they're doing and the practices are very well-organized. The Coaches are very positive and they encourage the girls alot. My daughter absolutely loves the Diamonds and she has alot of fun and learns alot. So I hope you arent starting crap on here about an organization that did nothing to you. So don't get yerr pantie hoes in a bunch.
SoftballIsDope:)

by iamafan » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:35 am

frednorris wrote:Thanks I will give you guys a look. I heard that Diamonds Team is just the weak players from Lethal Rage.

Shame on you Fred, are you one of Del's buds?

I am sure you would not appreciate someone calling your daughter "weak" especially if they had never seen her play. Players do look at this board ocassionally in case you even give a....Best you DO look somewhere else, your daughter maybe not, but YOU definitely don't sound like a fit for the organization you are bad mouthing.

:roll:
iamafan

by iamafan » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:37 am

Spazsdad wrote:

Asshat of the week award ;)

Ditto spaz :lol:
iamafan

by playball » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:51 pm

How fortunate for you to be "looked" at by FN. Can't imagine the pressure that goes with that!
playball

by Chin Music » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:14 pm

Frednorrass sounds like a "weak" and clueless parent to avoid. Don't bad mouth kids.
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:56 am

Spazsdad wrote:

The person that said it to Fred deserves an award too!
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Dilligaf » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:54 am

PDad wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:

The person that said it to Fred deserves an award too!

I couldn’t agree more. I hereby award Spaz a gold star!
Dilligaf

by 24/7 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:45 am

There are alot of good teams around the Temecula area. Some are at a higher level of play then others, you just need to do some homework. Some teams are Fury95 and 96, Diamonds(this will be a new team 14u) Lights Out (all 96) Outlaws, So Cal Extreme Heat (new team 14u) Dont know what CTS is doing? Just a few that I have seen, some are at a higher level then others, thats where your homework comes in!
24/7

Previous

Return to CA