Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

nor cal state championship usssa

by nonamer » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:49 pm

it looks like team unity is ready for nationals they went 5-1 this weekend to win nor cal state turney. I dont no how they lost to the stompers the 5th ranked team in the turney but they did 4-1 on saturday.but on sunday they served them some double dip sauce out scoring them in game one 10-1 and game two 9-0 congrats unity but you better bring your A game to TN.good luck and represent norcal well.!!!!! O by the way what happened to california breeze if that is all they got they should stay home and save there money ,or just go and enjoy watching the rest of the teams play good softball.
nonamer

by wadeintothem » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:36 am

I was taking pictures of our umpires for our website and saw a cool pic during the GSJSA championships. I was unfamilair with Team Unity, having never worked any of their games, but thought this looked very cool (I think your team is the same team as the pic):

ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by west coast » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:21 am

great picture thats unity and smash having a moment of silence in honor of emily a 10u player from the hotshots who recently passed on.
west coast

by wadeintothem » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:57 am

actually, had I known that i probably wouldnt have taken a picture.

I was walking by and saw it and thought it was a good pic.
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by west coast » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:34 pm

wadeintothem that is a great picture and not disrespectfull at all.it should serve as a reminder that the game of softball is just that a game!!!!! and we all need to cherish the time we have with are children.
west coast

by Norcal Iceman » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:32 pm

nonamer wrote:it looks like team unity is ready for nationals they went 5-1 this weekend to win nor cal state turney. I dont no how they lost to the stompers the 5th ranked team in the turney but they did 4-1 on saturday.but on sunday they served them some double dip sauce out scoring them in game one 10-1 and game two 9-0 congrats unity but you better bring your A game to TN.good luck and represent norcal well.!!!!! O by the way what happened to california breeze if that is all they got they should stay home and save there money ,or just go and enjoy watching the rest of the teams play good softball.

We believe it's good to throw a loss in here and there every now and then. Keeps our girls hungry for Sundays. ;)
Norcal Iceman

Return to CA