Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

For the love of the game!!!

by access2 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:24 pm

DDG wrote:We need a new message board for First Time posters that go on to complain about their newly fomer team.

"Cry Baby's Corner"
“No fair alley”
“Bad teams and the things they do listings”
Or, my favorite,
“Probation Forum” - At least this way, we know what to expect.

Every newbie receives the Andy Dufresne treatment here, anyway.
access2
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Demonboy » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:49 pm

:lol:
Attachments
n00b.jpg
n00b.jpg (21.63 KiB) Viewed 3415 times
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"

"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
Demonboy

by kingskid » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:45 pm

The only Del I know is "Del Taco" and man that sounds good right now...... right Rude Dog! ;)

How do you go play for someone with no history. That is the problem these days.

TO MANY TEAMS!!! Stay in your rec league don't go travel because you did not get the All Star team.

Like I said stop crying and LEAVE. End of story.
kingskid

by silverado1 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:41 pm

You last few posters must coach like him or know him. Its really funny that you would side with this kind of coach. He will do nothing for your daughter and her possible softball future.

You guys crack me up !!!!!
silverado1

by c'monblue » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:51 pm

i think it was said girls cussing at girls. its a bummer when things go bad sometimes you can be warned but still need to find out for yourself.there are still good people on that team i hope they dont get drug into this.
c'monblue

by angels fan » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:50 pm

I don't believe the girls were cussing at each other, it was the coach cussing at the girls, which he did apologize for just a little too late. There are some good people on that team but as far as advancing your softball career it won't happen as long as that drama continues.
angels fan

by softballmom95 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:29 pm

What's it to you DDG. You must be one of Del's faithful followers or Del himself. Sounds like some Lethal Retard rantings.
softballmom95

by Skarp » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:14 am

DDG wrote:We need a new message board for First Time posters that go on to complain about their newly fomer team.
"Cry Baby's Corner"
“No fair alley”
“Bad teams and the things they do listings”
Or, my favorite,
“Probation Forum” - At least this way, we know what to expect.

Actually, there is only one name that is fitting: "The Pole Barn."
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DDG » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 am

softballmom95 wrote:What's it to you DDG. You must be one of Del's faithful followers or Del himself. Sounds like some Lethal Retard rantings.

I thought Kingskid was Del?
How many Dels are there?

My suggestion, form your own team and play your own brand of Daddy/Mommy Ball.

First posts by both of you and it’s just to rip your old team. Classy.

"Retard" - Oh goody! Name calling now.
DDG

by travelball4me » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:46 pm

Let me just start by saying I am a parent and my daughter a player on this team. Remember there is always two sides to a story. I can give plenty of details and contradictions to what is being slandered here but it would not be worth the time to engage these disgruntled posts.

My daughter loves playing for this team and she LIKES Del very much and Del puts in plenty of time trying to help her accomplish becoming a better and stronger player. All travel teams have some kind of issues and the bottom line is if the team is not a fit for you then you should move on and find a team that fits.

Those 4 girls quit on a day that Del brought in additional girls to try out. He is looking to improve the talent on the team and some girls did not get playing time that they thought they deserved but Del told the girls in a prior practice that the level of play needed to be stepped up! He wants to compete and I personally do not think we can compete if we don't look to increase the talent on the team. This might mean that some girls don't get the same opportunity to play. If that makes you unhappy you should move on and find the right team that gives you the playing time you are looking for.

So even tho you are entitled to say what ever you want it does not necessarily reflect the entire truth nor the opinions of parents and daughters who remain on this team and are thankful to Del for his time and efforts to try to improve our team to be a better stronger team.
travelball4me

PreviousNext

Return to CA