Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

For the love of the game!!!

by hotwheels » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:10 pm

travelball4me wrote:Let me just start by saying I am a parent and my daughter a player on this team. Remember there is always two sides to a story. I can give plenty of details and contradictions to what is being slandered here but it would not be worth the time to engage these disgruntled posts.

My daughter loves playing for this team and she LIKES Del very much and Del puts in plenty of time trying to help her accomplish becoming a better and stronger player. All travel teams have some kind of issues and the bottom line is if the team is not a fit for you then you should move on and find a team that fits.

Those 4 girls quit on a day that Del brought in additional girls to try out. He is looking to improve the talent on the team and some girls did not get playing time that they thought they deserved but Del told the girls in a prior practice that the level of play needed to be stepped up! He wants to compete and I personally do not think we can compete if we don't look to increase the talent on the team. This might mean that some girls don't get the same opportunity to play. If that makes you unhappy you should move on and find the right team that gives you the playing time you are looking for.

So even tho you are entitled to say what ever you want it does not necessarily reflect the entire truth nor the opinions of parents and daughters who remain on this team and are thankful to Del for his time and efforts to try to improve our team to be a better stronger team.

It's a great post.....really..... but for your future posts......

Tho?????.........=THOUGH

Thanks for participating.....
hotwheels

by silverado1 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:31 pm

travelball4me you must be part of the little CLICK!!!!!

There was only a few girls that he rarely switched out... How do you figure other girls got the playing time or the opportunity to show themselves. THEY DIDNT...

Need I say more......
silverado1

by SoftballRetard » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:44 pm

The classy thing to do is to leave the team and ride off into the sunset and let your daughter’s play show who is right and who was wrong. Quitting the team after the first game of a three game friendly. “Classy”
Pitchers blaming coaches for missing their spots. Batters blaming coaches for looking at third strikes. Show up LATE to EVERYTHING…… has to be coaches’ fault. I guess Del could pitch for you, bat for you and even drive you to everything. People need to stop and look in the mirror.
Good luck to their new team. They will need it with those “Classy parents”

Sport don’t build character, they reveal it. Thanks for revealing yours."Silverado1"
Last edited by SoftballRetard on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SoftballRetard

by Blind Squirrel » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:14 pm

Care to have your kid critiqued in here? Bagging on little kids - NO LOSS, dime a dozen.

Posts don't build character. They reveal it.

John
10 years from now I'll wish I felt like I do these days.
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SoftballRetard » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Could have left the team quietly. I didn’t start this topic silverado1 did.
SoftballRetard

by smash » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Softball Retard, sounds like there is big issues between the parents and coach. No need to call out little girls and pretty much name there names in a post. Bottom line the coach brought these girls on to your team, he must have saw some type of talent. That is pretty weak to come on here and talk about players they do read heybucket. Get a clue. Sounds like some parents and coaches need to let things go and move on, unless you just want to keep entertaining us.
Last edited by smash on Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smash

by silverado1 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:48 pm

SoftballRetard,
Only stating the facts as I see it, and other parents as well.
Your opinion is stated and accepted, that is your right.
As wrong as it may be, still your right.

Last time I checked, nobody in this forum said anything about any girls (players) so what gives you the right to say anything about a player.

Obviously you need to check yourself before you open your mouth. But since you want to get personal, I will. Every girl that left that team were the better players. You failed to realize that the only reason they played bad was because they could not stand their coach.
Don't give the BS of sayin it was the girls attitudes that wasn't a good chemistry, or the parents.
You must think YOUR daughter is the stellar performer that every coach dreams of and will someday make the olympic softball team, or possibly get a scholarship to a good school. I doubt that, if your daughter is a reflection of you, then their intelligence doesn't go too far.
I do not say anything negative towards the players on the team (until now, thanks RETARD), regardless if they have a negative or bad attitude. By your childish reaction to what is being said here, I think you need a foot up your :o a*s to bring you back to reality.
silverado1

by silverado1 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:52 pm

this is good entertainment smash....... stay tuned................just getting warmed up.
silverado1

by smash » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:16 pm

I want to see Silverado 1 and SoftballRetard in a mud pit going to blows. Now that would be entertaining. :lol: :lol: Softball moms are the best.
smash

by softballmom95 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Now you're talkin about my kid softball retard. If you have any balls you would say who you were so we can discuss this in person. But if you are who I think you are you don't. Let's see...

Coach Del, and I use the word coach lightly

-cussed the girls out very badly after they lost at a tournament early on and had been cussing at them but the girls were afraid to tell us. We should have left then but were promised it wouldn't happen again.
-told all of us parents that the fields at Villegas Park were $40 an hour, when they are actually $24 for a lit field and $14 for a non lit field. There were at least 10 parents that heard that, so all of you Del lovers can't deny it.
-doesn't know who plays what position best. Moves girls everywhere randomly because he doesn't know what he's doing, which is evidenced by his record.
-doesn't know how to work the line up at all.
-lies about the team record. incase he's saying anything different, they lost all three games this past sunday which is not surprising.
-doesn't know the game. Cannot call pitches to save his life.
-told parents of pitcher #1 that the team could not win without her.
-pitcher #1 only started arriving late to practice after she did not care. He took away her love of the game.
-talks about what a big heart he has and how he puts his heart and soul into the team all of the time. (If that were true he wouldn't say it)
-doesn't know how to run a practice, yet told us that he had experience with Bat Busters, Corona Angels, and other big name teams that now we know is not possible at all unless he was asleep when he was there.

Softball Retard you are just that. You have a lot of nerve talking about girls like that. No class. No intelligence. Must be inbreeding. You have my number. Send me a personal message and I'll give you my phone number so we can talk face to face.
softballmom95

PreviousNext

Return to CA