Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

2009 GOLD REGIONAL TOURNAMENT Staff - Thanks!

by L_Shark » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:50 am

Thanks for putting on a great tourney. It takes the people behind the scenes to make it happen. I lost my Company Cell phone at the Winchester fields. After looking around, I went to the staff at the concession stand if anyone had turned it in. Randy Duran working the grill told me that no one had turned it in but told me to check back later. At that point, I wrote it off, as it was gone.

Unfortunatley our team, Lady Sharks, was taken out on Sunday, we headed up I-5 back to San Jose. Well, on during that drive back, Randy calls my friend's cell letting him know that someone turned in. What a miracle!

Yesterday, Thurs, 6/25, Randy ships it back via FEDEX.

Thanks Again!
Steve A - Lady Sharks
L_Shark

by DODGERFAN » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:50 pm

L_Shark wrote:Thanks for putting on a great tourney. It takes the people behind the scenes to make it happen. I lost my Company Cell phone at the Winchester fields. After looking around, I went to the staff at the concession stand if anyone had turned it in. Randy Duran working the grill told me that no one had turned it in but told me to check back later. At that point, I wrote it off, as it was gone.

Unfortunatley our team, Lady Sharks, was taken out on Sunday, we headed up I-5 back to San Jose. Well, on during that drive back, Randy calls my friend's cell letting him know that someone turned in. What a miracle!

Yesterday, Thurs, 6/25, Randy ships it back via FEDEX.

Thanks Again!
Steve A - Lady Sharks

A STEVE GLAD TO HEAR YOU RECIEVED YOUR CELLY,I WISH I COULD OF GOT IT TO YOU BEFORE YOUR TRIP HOME , IT WAS MY PLEASURE TO GET IT BACK TO YOU,HOPEFULLY YOU GOT IT ALL IN ONE PIECE I DID MY BEST ON THE PACKING PART,MOST DEFINITLY WILL SEE YOU IN FUTURE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AT THE SNACK SHACK......
MINORS GOLD 95-LOVELACE
DODGERFAN........
"Slump ? I ain't in no slump. I just ain't hittin." - Yogi Berra
DODGERFAN

Return to CA