Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

14U Park City

by RaeRae56 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:05 pm

ummm... so okay...if TCS goes away, the sport gets bigger? hhhmmmmmmm... interesting...

give it a rest dude... not sure what ASA nationals you're going to, but I'm thinking you may want to book a thursday or friday flight back again this year. :o
RaeRae56

by Surehitter » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:23 am

:lol: Well let's see if a team does not earn a berth to ASA nationals I think they would play in ASA Western Nationals and take a shot at earning a berth to ASA Nationals the following year. I just noticed another poster had found this info - I did not realize they had jacked the price up even more. "A" and "B" teams this year then a "C" bracket next year. It show's the pure $$$ drive of this tournament when you have to seperate teams into differnt brackets to protect some from the others. For true competition would you not let them all play together ??.

looking at the Triple Crown site, are you kidding me!!!!! $850.00 to play in this thing???? I do not know of any Nationals that charge that much. WOW!!!

As always I wish all the girls safe play and continued softball succes. I will check in next year and we can all talk about the new "C" and maybe "D" bracket.
Surehitter

Previous

Return to CA