Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Campbell Softball COY

by heybucket » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:35 am

Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them
heybucket

by RudeDog » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:23 am

Last edited by RudeDog on Wed May 26, 2010 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Even if you are on the right track you will get run over if you just sit there." ~ Will Rogers
RudeDog

by kingskid » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:51 am

What Pacifica did not get in the Nike tournament? Why would that be. Is Canyon in it? Pacifica BEAT Canyon in C.I.F. and that is all that really matters right? Campbell was only with that team like a week before that tournament they can't hold that record over his head. Also We all saw the draw Pacifica had Sheldon out the Gate.....

I do not need a Article to tell me Campbell is one of the great ones I have seen it first hand for years. I know he has waited a long time for a big time program to open up and he finally got his wish.
The only problem I see is how are 2 schools 10 minutes apart going to be on top of the recruiting.....

Pacifica vs Los Al year after year How great for So Cal HS Softball.

I AGREE BOOOO on Mr Dan Hay and Mr Lance Eddy Suck up your pride beat him on the Dirt not the Scheduling.

JMHO
Last edited by kingskid on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kingskid

by kevin » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:58 am

If my memory serves me correctly, which it doesn't on occasions, Pacifica did get an invite just recently when another school turned its invite down, and Campbell accepted. Not gospel, but pretty sure thats right.
kevin

by Popsof4 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Invite or not, knowing Mark he could probably care less for himeslf and a lot for his players. It's rare to have a great travel coach also coach high school. I know there were a few, but I doubt anything close to Mark. He is a technician who operates behind the scene and let's his track record do the talking. Besides winning and producing good if not great players' the guy can straight out coach.

I see a good future for Pacifica.
Last edited by Popsof4 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Popsof4

by Mike Lednovich » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:47 pm

kingskid wrote:What Pacifica did not get in the Nike tournament? Why would that be. Is Canyon in it? Pacifica BEAT Canyon in C.I.F. and that is all that really matters right? Campbell was only with that team like a week before that tournament they can't hold that record over his head. Also We all saw the draw Pacifica had Sheldon out the Gate.....

I do not need a Article to tell me Campbell is one of the great ones I have seen it first hand for years. I know he has waited a long time for a big time program to open up and he finally got his wish.
The only problem I see is how are 2 schools 10 minutes apart going to be on top of the recruiting.....

Pacifica vs Los Al year after year How great for So Cal HS Softball.

I AGREE BOOOO on Mr Dan Hay and Mr Lance Eddy Suck up your pride beat him on the Dirt not the Scheduling.

Mark Campbell 1 Dan Hay 0 lets all keep track.

Maybe Mr Hay is upset that Campbell is the only winnig Victory team.. :o

JMHO

Lord knows I've my share of disagreements with Dan Hay, especially this season. But I know both Dan and Lance Eddy to be men of integrity. To accuse them of setting up a draw to favor Canyon over Pacifica is absurd. They would never do so under any circumstances.

Why can't we just celebrate Mark Campbell's outstanding accomplishment without negative comments about his opposing coaches. Congrats Mark, well done!!!
Mike Lednovich,
Fullerton College/OC Hawks 18Gold
Mike Lednovich

by kingskid » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:47 pm

No one accused them of fixing a draw. I made a factual statement about there record last year. Yes it was not a winning record at the tournament. That being said they did in fact as "Rude Dog" showed us play GREAT teams.

All I want to know is Why would those 2 fine upstanding gentelmen deny Mr Campbell of entry...

Why would he have to wait until another team said "no thanks" to get in? I have no ties to Pacifica in any way but I am SHOCKED after they Beat Canyon that they would not be good enough to get in. That would be there only reason since they are a returning team right?

JMHO
kingskid

by Mike Lednovich » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:21 pm

kingskid wrote:No one accused them of fixing a draw. I made a factual statement about there record last year. Yes it was not a winning record at the tournament. That being said they did in fact as "Rude Dog" showed us play GREAT teams.

All I want to know is Why would those 2 fine upstanding gentelmen deny Mr Campbell of entry...

Why would he have to wait until another team said "no thanks" to get in? I have no ties to Pacifica in any way but I am SHOCKED after they Beat Canyon that they would not be good enough to get in. That would be there only reason since they are a returning team right?

JMHO

Kingskid I have no idea since I am not part of the inner workings of putting those tournaments together. But since I have Dan Hay and Lance Eddy's email I will alert them of this post and they can chose whether to respond or not. As I stated, do they at times have rough bark? Yes. But low integrity, out of the question.
Mike Lednovich,
Mike Lednovich

by RaeRae56 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:24 pm

My youngest played for Mark Campbell for two years at the 12u level and had a wonderful experience. She still cherishes that time.

I remember thinking after her first few weeks of practice... wow, my daughter isn't nearly as good as I thought she was (of course all the Dads think their kid is out of this world at the 12u level and I was no different). I learned very quickly she had so much to learn. It was her first contact with excellent coaching, extreme motivation, constant learning and ultimate success...

If any of you ever have the opportunity to have your daughter coached by Mark at either the high school or travel ball level, you should not pass it up. Your daughter will come out of it a much stronger person and a better softball player by far.

Congrats Mark.
RaeRae56

by Mike Lednovich » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:43 pm

kingskid wrote:No one accused them of fixing a draw. I made a factual statement about there record last year. Yes it was not a winning record at the tournament. That being said they did in fact as "Rude Dog" showed us play GREAT teams.

JMHO

Here's your answer from the man himself Lance Eddy in an email to me: "Mike, fyi,they are now in the nike. They were overscheduled and we released them from the carew so that they had room for nike. Tell the guy to get a life. He needs to get his facts straight. Thx lance"
Mike Lednovich,
Mike Lednovich

Next

Return to CA