Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Top 10 in No. Cal for 10U

by HAMMER » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:51 pm

Just wondering what ya'll are thinking is great pitching ? It sounds like the crush has the best pitching. Is this your team Lucky ? What can she throw 50'S WOW ! We have never seen the 50's in Texas. he he he ! Ya it has dried up on our thread over the 4th. ;)
HAMMER

by HAMMER » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:21 pm

Spazsdad wrote:We all know in TX they think better=faster. They always catch up to faster but better keeps em lookin off-balance.

You would know about off-balance. :o
HAMMER

by K- MAKER » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Is the Crush the top pic from Cal ?
K- MAKER

by TShark » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:43 pm

I dont know of Crush, I know Crunch has a couple good pitchers, and I 'd rate them pretty high on a list.
TShark

by Platinum » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:43 pm

HAMMER wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:We all know in TX they think better=faster. They always catch up to faster but better keeps em lookin off-balance.

Ok I'll sing it....

STOP! It's Hammer Time. Can't touch this....
Platinum

by HAMMER » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:16 am

Platinum wrote:
HAMMER wrote:

Ok I'll sing it....

I guess we will see in a few weeks if the red neck country folk can compete with the Cal. super athlete's with super ego parents and the best coach's on the planet. I'm sure it will be some great softball either way ! If the Tx teams can find some equ. to play with. Who is the top team from Cal.?
HAMMER

by HAMMER » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:43 am

Spazsdad wrote:
HAMMER wrote:
Platinum wrote:
HAMMER wrote:

Ok I'll sing it....

I guess we will see in a few weeks if the red neck country folk can compete with the Cal. super athlete's with super ego parents and the best coach's on the planet. I'm sure it will be some great softball either way ! If the Tx teams can find some equ. to play with. Who is the top team from Cal.?

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black

Hey, you are the one that convinced me Cal. is the best in the country and Tx. wont be able to play Cal. style softball. :o
HAMMER

by 12UBucketDad » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:52 am

Hammer- I remember reading all the same stuff last year from all you guys from Texas about how your 10U teams would walk all over SoCal 10u teams. From memory didn't SO Cal take 1-2-3 ?? Not sure but that sounds like SO Cal did what they needed to do on the field. :D
12UBucketDad

by TShark » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:56 am

Hammer, is your team attending ASA nationals?
TShark

by mrTfoo » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:14 am

12UBucketDad wrote:Hammer- I remember reading all the same stuff last year from all you guys from Texas about how your 10U teams would walk all over SoCal 10u teams. From memory didn't SO Cal take 1-2-3 ?? Not sure but that sounds like SO Cal did what they needed to do on the field. :D

Thought this was a No Cal thread :?:
Hammer too busy stirring it up in Texas :lol:
mrTfoo

PreviousNext

Return to CA