Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Top 10 in No. Cal for 10U

by Norcal Iceman » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:35 pm

T - what's your team?
Norcal Iceman

by Skarp » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:45 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Looking for competition but not even playing in your own association tournament to qualify for Nats.
Things that make you go Hmmmm :?

But at least they aren't suffering from an overabundance of humility...
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by new baller » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:05 pm

Great at talkin smack this site must be great for most of you guys
new baller

by Skarp » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:03 pm

new baller wrote:Great at talkin smack this site must be great for most of you guys

Talking smack...hmmm. You mean like some 10u coach/parent announcing that an entire region is beneath his team? Or by "smack" did you have something else in mind?

new baller wrote:Nor Cal, Team Unity (Manteca) lookin 4 invite 2 so cal tournys and friendlies. No comp up here. Please respond. :twisted:
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Norcal Iceman wrote:CoachEd - Thanks for posting the link. My DD plays on Unity 10U. They're actually playing at Arnaiz in Stockton this weekend which is a quaifier for Western Nationals in Tracy. Our girls better have their game on. Honestly, I wish we were down in Sunnyvalle instead so we could face some different teams. :D

Am I missing something? According to the NorCal ASA link that CoachEd posted, Sunnyvale is their qualifier for Nationals, Regionals and Western Nationals. What is Unity doing in Stockton this weekend?
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by artomatic » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:06 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Why don't the two of you go get a room and talk about when you played HS football.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Norcal Iceman » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:39 pm

PDad wrote:
Norcal Iceman wrote:CoachEd - Thanks for posting the link. My DD plays on Unity 10U. They're actually playing at Arnaiz in Stockton this weekend which is a quaifier for Western Nationals in Tracy. Our girls better have their game on. Honestly, I wish we were down in Sunnyvalle instead so we could face some different teams. :D

Am I missing something? According to the NorCal ASA link that CoachEd posted, Sunnyvale is their qualifier for Nationals, Regionals and Western Nationals. What is Unity doing in Stockton this weekend?

Honestly, I have no idea why were (Unity) playing in Stockton this weekend. I just heard that over last weekend. My only purpose is to be my DD's equipment manager, taxi-service and financier. When I said I wished we were down in Sunnyvalle this weekend, it had nothing to do with the competition up here, I just want us to play some different teams.
Norcal Iceman

by jtat32 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:18 am

Different regionals for different regions. If you are playing in Tracy, you are playing in the Greater San Joaquin Regional. NorCals in Sunnyvale are for the NorCal ASA region, not all teams in the northern half of the state.
jtat32
Premium Member
Premium Member

by west coast » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:29 am

spazdad your wright hmmm!!! . i think some people are confused because the tournament in stockton that unity is playing in is there association tournament. 1st place qualifys for jonson city TN. all teams entered qualify for western nationals in tracy cal.
west coast

by coachEd » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:02 pm

So maybe they are part of Central Cal ASA association? Didnt find any info on the Cen Cal ASA website showing teams playing, just a list of tourneys for the year. So, maybe someone from that association can post results for us all?
coachEd

PreviousNext

Return to CA