Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Top 10 in No. Cal for 10U

by lucky » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:36 am

TShark wrote:Hammer, is your team attending ASA nationals?

Hammer's team isn't even going to ASA nationals!!! They're going to some USFA thing in Florida, hence the 100 plus page Texas 10U thread arguing about whether the team is playing "A" or sandbagging in "B". Give me a break! :lol: :lol: :lol:
lucky

by HAMMER » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:17 pm

lucky wrote:
TShark wrote:Hammer, is your team attending ASA nationals?

Hammer's team isn't even going to ASA nationals!!! They're going to some USFA thing in Florida, hence the 100 plus page Texas 10U thread arguing about whether the team is playing "A" or sandbagging in "B". Give me a break! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey lucky, we know So Cal. only has one option for softball. I hate ya'll have to travel across the nation to play a Nat. tournament, but don't be a hater ! The cream rises to the top in any state as these girls get older. I'm sure you will see us in the future as of now we have a very good team from Texas coming to represent. If you send 20 teems from Cal. to Nat's you would think a couple would make it to the top five. Remember don't be a HATER !

Oh, by the way I was not in the goofy *A* - *B* conversation. We always play *A* . You might take note allot of the teams dropping down to play *B* ball have seen or played Texas Sting & TPS. :o Good luck at Nat's 8-)
HAMMER

Previous

Return to CA