Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Best of the West Pools/Results

by sportzjunky » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:54 am

I thought BB did a great job! The food was great, tri tip smell and grilled onions in the air around 9:00am. Expensive? Heck, they worked thier @sses off. Nice job. It was reasonably priced and tasted awesome for what it was, IMO..

I agree the Wildcats/Jynx game had a championship game feel to it. Too bad they couldnt have finished that out in ITB. Both teams were right on the edge of scoring in those final at bats with big plays deciding outs.. also kudos to the BB's-Ray beating CA. Those lil kids can hit.

#2 bracket is brutal today. imo, We will see the talent, depth and mental strength of Power Surge today. They will most likely get/try and go thru OC Wildcats(10am), Irvine Sting, CA-Knighten or Firecrackers & USA Athletics only to face Jynx or BB-Jesse at 6:30pm tonight,, games all day back to back... They pull that off and WOW.
The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure.
These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.
- Vince Lombardi
sportzjunky

by 1stbcatcher » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Does anyone have scores for today? :?:
1stbcatcher

by artomatic » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:31 pm

ARCHRIVAL wrote:First off... Great turn out... BB will be making about $15,000, good job, almost good enough to pay for all coaches and some of the girls that are going to W/ Nationals.

Second Umpires had huge strike zones. These guys were striking out girls looking at balls that were 8 inches away from the plate, at least call it when it hits black!

The Snack Bar was super expensive, they racked up about another $5000 for a burrrrrriiiiittttooo that was the size of a small tamale from TJ. TACO BELL HAS BETTER BURRITOS for $.89, But the TRI TIP was good. but not as good as FRESNO'S.

The games between JYNX AND WILDCATS WAS VERY GOOD AND FIRECRACKERS VS BBSNOW , NOT TO MENTION PS major upset... and some others .I DON'T KNOW WHO & WHERE BRACKIT GUY GOT HIS INFO FROM but He should have shown up instead of that 8U ALLSTAR game. he would have seen some real games!

Then you had a DAD on a quad who thought he was at LOS ALAMITOS RACE TRACK putting some dust storms out there like in OKLAHOMA! YOU NEED TO PUT SOME H2O....DUDE

BB are putting up good show, can't complain to much. They are working there buutts off. There are some other good teams that are missing but good SOFTBALL GAMES so far. Nice Parks.

The weather was great !!! You can tell that the weather was taking too much energy from some of these girls/teams. Lets hope that some of these teams are ready for that humid air in NORMAL, IL

????? How did Valley Tribe Qualify for NATIONALS?????? OUT OF STATE??????
:roll:

once again MORON:
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by BigFan » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Please, does anyone have any scores or updates from today???? I am dying here. The website is not being updated either.
BigFan

by OCBB-Coach » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:56 pm

This is the last I know :

OCBB-Ray over OCBB-Snow
Firecrackers over Powersurge

Firecrackers vs OCBB-Ray- Top semi

OCBB-Marquez Vs Jynx - Btm Semi

I heard Jynx was beating BB 3-0 when leaving.

Good long day of softball
OCBB-Coach

by outfielder » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:40 pm

Firecrackers Win! But "the best of the west" winner isn't listed as ASA qualified :!:
I'd rather die than lose, you have to live with losing
outfielder

by ARCHRIVAL » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:23 am

ARTOMATIC THAT'S MY TRADE MARK LIKE IT OR NOT IT IS NOT STOPPING YOU FROM READING IT!MRN! ANYWAY AS I WAS WATCHING THE FINAL OUT IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME I LOOKED OVER TO MY LEFT WHERE FIRECRACKERS WAS SITTING IN THE BACKGROUND, YOU COULD SEE THAT BATBUSTERS PARENTS WERE CHEERING FOR FIRCRACKERS TO BEAT JYNX. WOW, THEY MUST HATE IT WHEN A SMALL TEAM OR ORGANIZATION BEATS A BIG NAME OR ORANIZATION. [/color] GOOD JOB JYNX. THE VALLEY HAS SOME TALENTED GIRLS! :oCONGRATS FIRECRACKERS & JYNX , WHAT A GAME![/color]
ARCHRIVAL

by whatjusthappened » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:39 am

The Batbusters were definitely not cheering for the Firecrackers to beat Jynx. Sorry if it looked like that. I think the cheers were for the amazing softball in the championship. What a game!
whatjusthappened

by pitchersmom96 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:49 am

Congratulations to Firecrackers!

But inquiring mines want to know what the story was with the almighty Powersurge? Missing players? Having bad weekend? Whats the story?
pitchersmom96

by upnin » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:54 am

CONGRATS TO THE FIRECRACKERS 96 ON WINNING THE BEST OF THE WEST TOURNEY. YOU CLEARLY HAD TO GO THRU THE TOUGHEST BRACKET BEATING CORONA ANGELS (KNIGHTEN), POWER SURGE 96 & JYNX ALL ON THE SAME DAY!

GOING 7-0 AND GIVING UP A TOTAL OF 8 RUNS FOR THE TOURNAMENT WAS IMPRESSIVE TO WATCH.

GOOD LUCK IN REGIONALS.
upnin

PreviousNext

Return to CA