by Surehitter » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:09 pm

:lol: TCWS What a joke -
Surehitter

by Surehitter » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:12 pm

:lol: None they belong to the team and my daughter
Surehitter

by Nzane » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:25 pm

Surehitter wrote::lol: TCWS What a joke -

You know, you are really annoying, bashing TCS. I think Spaz said it before. You think there aren't very good players that go to TCS? There are good teams that go there too. Get over yourself. Noone wants to hear you bash these girls/teams, because they chose TCS....
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by Nzane » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:12 pm

And again, I would like to wish ALL the teams going to Triple Crown, good luck and have a great time!!
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by Surehitter » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:31 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: "A" team at Triple Crown = good pitching " B" team at Triple Crown = poor pitching this is usually what seperates the two. Just go for the fun enjoy special times with your daughter and relax. Don't forget the pony ride !!
Surehitter

by outfielder » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:31 pm

I guess "A" bracket will go to Lights Out, with OC Crush and Lil Rebels battling to play them in the finals...dark horse is AZ Cats.

"B" goes to West Coast Voodoo...any other good teams in this bracket?
I'd rather die than lose, you have to live with losing
outfielder

by Surehitter » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:36 am

:lol: As we all can see by the response no one looks at the big picture, sure we did Triple Crown back when you had to kind of earn a berth to go and we have some great memories etc. But don't any of you sit back and wonder why you don't have to qualify to go anymore ?? $$$$ maybe because anyone can go is why they have an "A" and "B" bracket so the stronger don't beat down the weaker ( next year they may have a "C: bracket ). If we all supported our local ASA regional tournaments our sport would be alot larger and stronger than it is now. I am not bashing the girls at all - I have three and love to watch them play the sports they are involved in. Triple Crown is just an example of a company making alot of money and pulling the support away from the true growth of softball ASA. For example just imagine how big Western Nationals could be !! and if you win a berth to the big show the next year is yours.
Surehitter

by Nzane » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:29 am

Last count, 14u Western in Mt. Vernon, Washington, has 80 teams.
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by Surehitter » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:37 pm

:lol: Just think if ASA had more teams they could do a Northern Western and Southern Western Championship. ASA are for the most part all volunteers not employees and the funds roll back into our game not into some companies bottom line. Sometimes things don't go as smooth but it get's done.
Surehitter

PreviousNext

Return to CA