Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Triple Crown World Series * Brackets Posted

by socalsoftball » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:20 pm

So does anybody actually have any predictions on who is going to win the TCS World Series 12U A division or do I have to start another topic for that?
socalsoftball

by GSB » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:24 pm

I was at the fields on Sunday. Driving over to the fields I figured something was going to happen between the No Fear coach and the mom in question. After she had been publicly lambasted by the coach on this sight, I figured something may happen. After the games, I went home and figured I was wrong as I did not see anything out of the ordinary.

I was watching the games on the other field so I didn't see exactly what happened (if anything even did happen). I assume words were exchanged but nothing physical. I know both the mom and dad and believe both to be good people. Sometimes good people can get pushed beyond their limit and they do something out of character. Especially if they believe they are protecting their kids. I only know the coach from brief conversations, his post on this site and the softball rumor mill. I do know he has a reputation as a good coach who lacks any social graces (as do many So Cal coaches).

I agree that the softball field is not the place for exchanges like these (if anything even happened) but I understand how things can come to a boil and blow up. It takes two to tango and one can't argue with themselves. Both the coach who started the issue and the mom are responsible (if anything even happened). I am sure the girls will not be traumatized for life over hearing someone call a coach a name. Especially if they all already are thinking the same thing about the coach. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This doesn't even rate in the top 10 negative things that have happened on the So Cal fields just this year alone.
To each their own.
GSB

by smash3 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Great post GSB. So after reading all this, I have a question :?: Was the arguement between the coach and the mom and if so was the husband or dad at the fields? Where does he fall into all of this? :? If that was me, myself and the coach would've discreetly spoken in the parking lot and knuckle sandwiches would've been had.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: In all seriosness some people get offended and have every right to their views or opinions but I am sure that this will get resolved at some point, that is if it hasn't been resolved already.
smash3

by KekambuS » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:49 pm

socalsoftball wrote:So does anybody actually have any predictions on who is going to win the TCS World Series 12U A division or do I have to start another topic for that?
Start another topic
KekambuS

by REALLY » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:54 pm

smash3 wrote:Great post GSB. So after reading all this, I have a question :?: Was the arguement between the coach and the mom and if so was the husband or dad at the fields? Where does he fall into all of this? :? If that was me, myself and the coach would've discreetly spoken in the parking lot and knuckle sandwiches would've been had.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: In all seriosness some people get offended and have every right to their views or opinions but I am sure that this will get resolved at some point, that is if it hasn't been resolved already.

Are you sure the Coach isn't her husband :o I know me and the Mrs. have gone round and round a few times over DD's playing time, position, batting order, linear over rotational etc... when i coached Just asking... :lol: :lol:
In the immortal words of the great Spazsdad "Don't get all butt hurt" ;)Image
REALLY

by REALLY » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:58 pm

GSB wrote:This doesn't even rate in the top 10 negative things that have happened on the So Cal fields just this year alone.

Kinda Sad Really whne you think about it :cry: I'm glad we don't have these issues in Texas :lol:
In the immortal words of the great Spazsdad "Don't get all butt hurt" ;)Image
REALLY

by smash3 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Are you sure the Coach isn't her husband I know me and the Mrs. have gone round and round a few times over DD's playing time, position, batting order, linear over rotational etc... when i coached Just asking...

And the plot thickens, maybe, that is an excellent point! I have been on tons of losing battles with my Mrs over the same things......LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by smash3 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smash3

by GSB » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:59 pm

smash3 wrote:Great post GSB. So after reading all this, I have a question :?: Was the arguement between the coach and the mom and if so was the husband or dad at the fields? Where does he fall into all of this? :? If that was me, myself and the coach would've discreetly spoken in the parking lot and knuckle sandwiches would've been had.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: In all seriosness some people get offended and have every right to their views or opinions but I am sure that this will get resolved at some point, that is if it hasn't been resolved already.

I am not sure. The dad was at the same fields as I was, as was the mom for most of the time. I don't even think he knew anything happened. (If anything even did). Frankly I don't think anything even did. Maybe a few words but nothing major. Verbal exchanges are just a fact of being an adult. If anyone believes that 12 and 13 year old girls will somehow become traumatized by hearing it. They are wrong. Physical violence on the other hand is a sign of an adult who has not grown up. One can argue that the girls are better off for witnessing the verbal exchange and learning how to handle things without it escalating to physical violence.
To each their own.
GSB

by evil weevils » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:00 pm

What does all this have to do with the Triple crown brackets?? :ugeek:
evil weevils

by GSB » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:01 pm

REALLY wrote:
GSB wrote:This doesn't even rate in the top 10 negative things that have happened on the So Cal fields just this year alone.

Kinda Sad Really whne you think about it :cry: I'm glad we don't have these issues in Texas :lol:

They play softball in Texas? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To each their own.
GSB

PreviousNext

Return to CA